Official LX570s Picture Thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where did you find the wheels?
They are from a TRD Pro Tundra. However, I'm probably just going to order 18x9 +25 SCS F5s, then move the tires over.

Last edited:
Ran up the hill to check on the cabin after the recent snow.

IMG_4215.jpeg
IMG_4219.jpeg

I think the cool box and screens were options along with the luxury package, ML Reference and 21” wheels after 2017 or 18 but most people either did no options or all the options, so it’s unusual to have a luxury with 21s but no screens or cool box. I saw the ML reference and just assumed it had everything like all the other LXs I’d looked at.

The best spec for 2016+ is no rear dvd / no luxury on 20s with cool box and wireless phone charger. I dont think they exist.

The best spec for 2016+ is no rear dvd / no luxury on 20s with cool box and wireless phone charger. I dont think they exist.
Im close, just need the coolbox and the 20s. The 20s for the 16+ are really hard to find but I think they would look sick powder coated black.

1711046670002.png

Im close, just need the coolbox and the 20s. The 20s for the 16+ are really hard to find but I think they would look sick powder coated black.

View attachment 3587757

Yes that wheel is very nice and works way better on the model year than the 21s.

If I had those from the get, I’d have at least $5k in my pocket today instead of the bs I went through.

I still think my current combo is the best combo, and they did come in factory black at some point.

Yes that wheel is very nice and works way better on the model year than the 21s.

If I had those from the get, I’d have at least $5k in my pocket today instead of the bs I went through.

I still think my current combo is the best combo, and they did come in factory black at some point.
I thought you had discontinued methods on yours. I love the way those looked and have been fruitlessly searching for some

I thought you had discontinued methods on yours. I love the way those looked and have been fruitlessly searching for some
Uhoh. @AnyMal coming in hot

Yes indeed. 23.6 lbs…
I went from the 313 17” +25 to the 318 17” +35. Both sets had s***ty manufacturing tolerances and did not roll smooth consistently. At least 1-2 wheels hub bore was just too loose and would bring wobbles every once in a while.

I will never buy or recommend a method or Ironman product again. At least method has decent customer support tho.

To be honest bro, don’t bother with 17s. Go 18s.

Give me your use case and budget I will help you, you can ignore the other forum losers.

Last edited:
Finally had some time to get out on the trails. Didn’t get out to get photos on the harder trail sections, it continuously amazed at how capable this rig is. I freakin’ love this thing
4521F5C3-3509-4E6C-8979-58F83BB0658F.jpeg

0922A056-324A-4499-978B-7434E8245909.jpeg
277105FA-098B-491D-A48C-417BFB5AB85B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom