You have been SPOTTED! (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_2432.jpeg

Saw a Grenadier on the way up to Roanoke.
Pretty cool. Looks heavy.

Spotted from a distance a guy wearing an Onsc Logan’s run tshirt at the Goldfish swim school in Cary today. I would have said howdy, but that place is chaotic and honestly..I didn’t want to piss the wife off bs’ing about Land Cruiser again. lol.

Then I spotted this 80 in the lot which I presume was his. 🍻
IMG_3475.jpeg

Three cruisers I've seen recently.

20231003_134553.jpg

Gorgeous FJ40 at the post office in Lancaster, SC
Actually got to talk to the owner and he said he has a 1966 FJ45 as well (he send me the picture)
I gave him my ONSC introduction card, so we'll have to see if he gets in touch.

1000029275.jpg

20231015_095130.jpg

Saw someone pulling their 80 home through Rock Hill/ Fort Mill

signal-2024-01-05-12-32-37-618.jpg

Saw a 70 series Prado in the Home Depot parking lot near my parent's house in Columbia, SC wrote my number on a note and told him I have an HZJ77, but haven't heard anything from him...

View attachment 3557715

Saw a Grenadier on the way up to Roanoke.
Pretty cool. Looks heavy.
I like it. Look at the plate. Probably a dealer car. Interesting with the black roof. I always configure with a white roof. I want to see one in person. Hard to judge how big it really is. If I was buying new, I would try the Ineos over the new J250 twins. I feel like the J250's will be just like 4runners and tacos, they will be everywhere, especially the mall and soccer practice.

Saw this guy at the dealership getting parts. Said this is his Daily driver. Told him about ONSC

IMG_6271.jpeg

IMG_6272.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom