Official LX570s Picture Thread (52 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They do, along with having plating underneath that shields the components. I don’t have pics but I can grab some.
I've emailed with Mattt at TKO before and he sent me this. Might even be yours 🤣

20211027_143153 (1).jpg

I've emailed with Mattt at TKO before and he sent me this. Might even be yours 🤣

View attachment 3169565
Haha not mine but that’s them! Pretty good coverage for all the components and I’m not sure where his pricing is at now but when I bought they were at a great price point compared to some of the other more well known companies.

2011 lx570

2011ED4B-7103-4294-87E1-EA23090A6D12.jpeg

Played in the dirt with the new RTT mounted. Happy to report that it really didn't affect handling much and it was easy to forget it was up there. Bombing through washes was fine and the stock rack with 4 cross bars took it all like a champ.

1669001255572.png

Got a smoking deal on the BBS Forged wheels from a TRD Pro. The problem is I can’t figure out which of the center caps I like the best —the red ones they came with or the bronze from the Heritage Edition wheels. What do you guys think?

81BE3ACB-0D7F-4723-923C-12F0F11C9A4E.jpeg
F6D717FE-30A4-44D8-A6DF-17EF96BF0476.jpeg

Last edited:
Had an epic trip to Merus Adventure Park. By far the coldest nights I've camped in to date... down to 16* Sunday morning. Made a change to my sleeping arrangements and bought a ZenBivy light bed... I can't say enough good things, I was super comfy. Totally sold on the quilt vs sleeping bag.

I led trails most of the weekend so didn't get many pictures of my own truck, but my buddies sent me these.

20221119_123000.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

Had an epic trip to Merus Adventure Park. By far the coldest nights I've camped in to date... down to 16* Sunday morning. Made a change to my sleeping arrangements and bought a ZenBivy light bed... I can't say enough good things, I was super comfy. Totally sold on the quilt vs sleeping bag.

I led trails most of the weekend so didn't get many pictures of my own truck, but my buddies sent me these.

View attachment 3175288

View attachment 3175289

View attachment 3175290

View attachment 3175294
Livin the dream!

View attachment 3175288

View attachment 3175289

View attachment 3175290

View attachment 3175294

I'm going to Palo Duro next month and was considering Merus while I'm there. My reasoning is that it doesn't seem like there's much public trail selection, and that all the good stuff is in the private off-road parks (like Merus). Is this true in your experience?

View attachment 3175288

View attachment 3175289

View attachment 3175290

View attachment 3175294
What size meats are you running?

I'm going to Palo Duro next month and was considering Merus while I'm there. My reasoning is that it doesn't seem like there's much public trail selection, and that all the good stuff is in the private off-road parks (like Merus). Is this true in your experience?
That's been my experience as well. Plenty of dirt roads to explore but nothing really exciting. Merus is fantastic though, I can't say enough good things about the park and staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom