FYI - Kenda Klever R/T KR601.....NEW size on the way..... 33x9.50R15LT (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

another successful shipment from wally world. great deal, cant wait to mount them. Thanks for the post @Lancruza!

tires.jpg
tires2.jpg

Just got some with 2 day free shipping from Walmart. Kinda crazy low price point these are at right now compared to all other tires at the moment...
Test fitted them on my troopy to see if I'd want to put them on it aswell and then finally put them on the 40, looks great!

IMG_1429 (1).JPG

IMG_1446.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Does anyone else not love the look of the sidewall "tread"? Too much of it and too symmetrical to me (from the pics).
In describing them to people, I say it looks like a kid drew lugs on the sidewalls with a sharpie. I will say the tires look way better in person than in pictures though, and the symmetry makes it look like an older tire design - which I like on an old truck.

All things considered, I would have bought g003's for my 45 if they made a 33x9.5x15. But - I am really happy with these and pretty surprised by how good they are.

I think the sidewalls look cool. My ST Maxx, not so much, but still bought them; it’s a long way down on the decision process honestly.
B9E85195-AAF3-436F-ADB8-436F4DCDF12E.jpeg
E137C9EE-244F-4C03-BE74-BB2AFF8F4C38.jpeg

Next to ST Maxx 255/80/R17

Last edited:
I am a long ways away from really needing new tires for my 40, have a ton of work still to do before she is back on the road, but at that Walmart price I guess I should order 5. I sort of like the way that they look.

Might as well. Mine are tucked under the stairs while I wait for new OEM rims and hubcaps I ordered to arrive - could be a month or two.

@woodsfj40 I am in the same boat, but I moved forward with purchase because of price, unique new tire, in case I have to tow (my old were shot, and we live in fire prone area), and will really motivate me to push hard to finish.

Look ruff n reddy - gotta love 'em!

I got out an did about 70 miles of dirt on the tires last week. Came back after 1 night due to covid (fyi covid spreads fast inside of a 45 cab) but was blown away by how smooth the truck rides on bumpy roads. It went from exremely rough to very smooth with the addidition of these tires, new leaf spring bushings and bilsteins all around.

F4ACF6AA-E883-4DFC-BFA1-EBE3102A215C.jpeg
2777C311-3B37-4CFD-9D75-82CB738BBF49.jpeg
67407B85-24AC-4705-9E74-39FC22AA3600.jpeg
E75E99B6-D222-4779-BA75-01D5DC5781DE.jpeg

Pricepoint probably controlled by a computer algorithm. The new capitalism.

ouch. Well I guess mud saved me $500!

:cheers:

Keep an eye on it, it may go back down. It has done it 3-4 times since I posted the link.

FYI, these are not China tires. They are made in vietnam, probably with all chinese supplied materials. But, they are not made in China. Additionally, Kenda makes damn good tires for mountain and dirt bikes, so far these seem on par with those. I dont think I would pay $274 per tire for them, but I might.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom