Builds My 69' 55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What color are you going to paint your grill? I have a 1969 also and painted the grill and side vents Pewter or Gray Metallic (T1434). Interesting though that you have a black background behind the TOYOTA letters. Mine did not. Makes me wonder what is original out of the factory?
I am pretty sure the black accent on the grill was factory. I will having the grill painted the Gray Metallic like you mentioned and plan to have the black added back on as well.

Here is a piture of Tancruiser's 69' with the black accent on the grill.

Screenshot_20220130-205527_Chrome.jpg

The rust on the grill seems to indicate it might be original. The body paint though looks pretty good though so maybe it was painted at some point. Any idea how long @Tancruiser has owned his ‘69?

did you guys find rear windows fixed window seals? i may have found some in Australia. let me know and I can let you know what I found.

@dcarpenter Slo is out of the rubber piece that goes around the lower tailgate. I was able to source everything else from him. If you could share your contact I’d appreciate it! PM if you’d like.
355DA600-48F7-4745-AE3D-460D1435143A.png

@dcarpenter Slo is out of the rubber piece that goes around the lower tailgate. I was able to source everything else from him. If you could share your contact I’d appreciate it! PM if you’d like.View attachment 2965605
Not sure how quickly you need this piece but I think I have 2 of the Slocruiser ones. Unfortunately it will be late May/early June before I can confirm.

@WarDamnEagle May/early June is better than the 6 month timeline his manufacturers gave him!

I’m all ears when you are back stateside. Keep me posted.
You may have to jog my memory if you haven't heard from me by early June. In the meantime I will research invoices and see if I can confirm that I have two of them.

You may have to jog my memory if you haven't heard from me by early June. In the meantime I will research invoices and see if I can confirm that I have two of them.
Just confirmed that I have two.
i need one also if you have two. let me know. Thanks
Yes I do but I need one of them. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom