What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (69 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How
Installed the Slee group 31 tray with a Deka group 31 battery. While the battery was out swapped all the turn signals with Morimoto led bulbs, SmartTap signal relay, led reverse bulbs, led high beams, and Osram Night Breaker for the low beams. Saw a nice improvement with the new hid bulbs!

View attachment 2839205

View attachment 2839206
difficult is the smart tap relay install?

How

difficult is the smart tap relay install?
I have a 2013 LX570, was pretty easy. Just removed the panel with the side mirror controls and 2 panels below the steering wheel. Left the knee airbag in place, didn't touch that. For the big panel below the steering wheel I just left the hood/gas door latches in place and let the panel hang down. Reached in from there to unbolt the stock relay and unplug it. The SmartTap bracket slot was too small so I just zip tied it to the bracket and installed it in reverse order.

Rear bumper, Ironman drawers,sliders and new tail lights
20211113_071046.jpg
20211111_105529.jpg
20210917_154550.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to decide - any suggestions? Regarding the front color if I went darker, I'd have a color matched cap as well.

I also like some of the lighter weight Tundra alloys - but I wanted to see what the steelies looked like. I have a clean/like new set (not pictured). These two are from another set that I could experiment with.

PXL_20211116_191041043.jpg

PXL_20211116_190237598.jpg

Untitled.jpeg

Trying to decide - any suggestions? Regarding the front color if I went darker, I'd have a color matched cap as well.

I also like some of the lighter weight Tundra alloys - but I wanted to see what the steelies looked like. I have a clean/like new set (not pictured). These two are from another set that I could experiment with.

View attachment 2840813
View attachment 2840817
View attachment 2840818
Love it. Like they both honestly. Kinda like the lighter sliver goes good with the Chrome.

Looks dope! My vote goes to the grey color, though both look good. I've been thinking about those wheels to tone down the minivan's soccer mom image

View attachment 2840813
View attachment 2840817
View attachment 2840818
Personally I like the darker wheel, but you got to kill the chrome. That is just what my eye sees.

Where'd you get the steelies from?

I want to kill the chrome on my white 2020 TLC. If i got bids from shops to paint, dip or wrap the various components what range should i expect for quotes? I don't want to go as far a opening the headlights up.

Pretty sure thats the stock tundra spare wheel
The base base model tundra came with these and center caps. Definitely unicorn. I’m sitting on a few sets saving them.

Pretty boring - took the truck in today for it's last free service. Part of a 24 months or 20k miles offer - not sure if that's nation-wide or just a South East Toyota thing.

I'm 6 days short of the 2nd anniversary of the truck entering service. And I hit 10,500 miles on the drive back home from the dealer.

Like the post above this one, I too have Escape Gear seat covers - been on almost from the beginning, no signs of wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom