What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (65 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just finish installing my LS430 visors.
I used the spacers and clips from Solvefunction
011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

Finally took the old horns and installed these Bosch SuperTone. 118 decibels.

IMG_4021.jpg

IMG_4022.jpg

Does anyone need/want an LX subwoofer and cr changer? Woofer was working fine and I took it out. Cd changer ejects and all, but since the car had an aftermarket head unit when I bought it I have no idea if it really works or not.
Ill trade it for a 6 pack of beer :p
Seattle area

F92DF1CA-BB88-4B1A-86F3-897160AABB9B.jpeg

Does anyone need/want an LX subwoofer and cr changer? Woofer was working fine and I took it out. Cd changer ejects and all, but since the car had an aftermarket head unit when I bought it I have no idea if it really works or not.
Ill trade it for a 6 pack of beer :p
Seattle area

View attachment 2356288

does it come with that winch controller and 3/8's ratchet?...lol ;)

3-4 messy coats of Plastidip Smoke is about right to match the top grille chrome with the aged satin grey lowers… definitely not a production finish but have you seen the rest of the truck?

IMG_1703.jpg

3-4 messy coats of Plastidip Smoke is about right to match the top grille chrome with the aged satin grey lowers… definitely not a production finish but have you seen the rest of the truck?

View attachment 2356310
Not a soul on Mud will see anything in that picture except for that poor unpainted bumper. Methinks you should direct your paint energy there first.

yep, forced a patina on all the raw steel with Ospho— it gets scraped up anyway, so why paint it? Sliders and rear bumper match and I like the contrast.

Did the same. Did you end up pulling the door panel to replace the inner weatherstrip?
Changed oil and transfer case fluid. I used my last big oil filter. Now it's on to the yzzdddxxxx...I think that's the one.

I also put on new belt moulding on both front doors.
I have the weather stripping for the fronts too. Do I have to take the door panel off to remove that?

View attachment 2300878

View attachment 2300879

Last edited:
Are those the same horn, or two different tones?

They are the same horn. Output is 118 decibels per drum. It's pretty loud, loud enough to blow it when someone is texting while driving...

Hey! As a vdub guy I can appreciate patina! ..... that is what it is right?!?
I've been a VW/Audi guy longer than I've been a LC guy.....I've always hated that on purpose rust trend. Looks terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom