craigslist cruiser crap (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Red703 Definitely seems to fall into the "too good to be true" category, but there's no mention of if anything other than the windows and interior parts work! The door plate will have the K294 code if it came with lockers. It's not unheard of for people to install the $50 locker switch to dupe buyers. Still, its worth that even if it doesn't even have an engine or tranny as long as its as clean and functional as it appears. But...I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Subaru Brat runs has T-tops and a cap. $ 550 in Petersburg WV

F435A93A-705E-45BD-81C6-D14A4324ABAD.png

457363B6-66F1-4C44-8ABB-B33BF0565BDF.png

86C19E9F-D76B-4A2A-9856-565B37836D1D.png

1A7B1710-F721-4A35-9518-EB43E459DA84.png

So much want....but not at the actual price of $13,500– replied and let him know the ad was wrong marketplace/item/510537279665872/

View attachment 2217278View attachment 2217279View attachment 2217280View attachment 2217281

So is this no longer listed? I hate FB marketplace. Well...I guess I just hate FB. Can you guys not post direct links to these?

Edit:Found it on CL.

Last edited:
So is this no longer listed? I hate FB marketplace. Well...I guess I just hate FB. Can you guys not post direct links to these?

Edit:Found it on CL.

It’s strange, when you post the fb marketplace links they just don’t show up in the post. I’ve tried a couple of different tweaks with no luck.

Anyone have any active Carfax (or similar) account? Want to check on that T100. VIN is JT4UN22D7V0047158. The guy said it hit a deer but that it wasn't totaled/salvaged.

It’s strange, when you post the fb marketplace links they just don’t show up in the post. I’ve tried a couple of different tweaks with no luck.

Best thing I've learned it to insert it as a link instead of just copy and paste.

My search-foo skills came up with this. Sure doesn't look like a deer hit to me, more like a tree. Lots of damage there, surprised it wasn't totaled and salvaged. That's a damn shame.

T100.JPG

Last edited:
My search-foo skills came up with this. Sure doesn't look like a deer hit to me, more like a tree. Lots of damage there, surprised it wasn't totaled and salvaged. That's a damn shame.

View attachment 2220620
That's fuuuuck-Ed. He's trying to get $13,500 for this?

I was looking at the listing for that T100 a couple of days ago. A few things looked off. Didn't see the pre-wreck pics. Thanks for posting!

That's a big hit.

The seller's ebay account looks like a auto salvage/scrap dealer. That got my spidey-senses tingling, for sure.

View attachment 2220620
When I finally looked at that listing I know the guy who is selling that truck. The owner of that trucks son wrecked it into a barrier on a construction zone on 66. It got salvaged by Remington Auto parts that is out on Strodes Mill rd in southern Fauquier county. The guy selling that truck is in downtown Remington VA he has some 1 bay shop there that cleans up what he buys. He has a 79 mercedes 240D that looks good but he wants 10K for that too.

Last edited:
When I finally looked at that listing I know the guy who is selling that truck. The owner of that trucks son wrecked it into a barrier on a construction zone on 66. It got salvaged by Remington Auto parts that is out on Strodes Mill rd in southern Fauquier county. The guy selling that truck is in downtown Remington VA he has some 1 bay shop there that cleans up what he buys. He has a 79 mercedes 240D that looks good but he wants 10K for that too.

that's good intel right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom