"Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2024 and beyond" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don’t believe we’ve ever paid TLCA any sort of cut for Fall Crawl, and as the treasurer I don’t think I’ve ever been asked for such a thing. We have noticed the insurance amount doubling or tripling in the last few years. Maybe that insurance fee has increased as a way to collect a cut? I would be interested in alternative insurance coverage if such a thing is found.

I don’t believe we’ve ever paid TLCA any sort of cut for Fall Crawl, and as the treasurer I don’t think I’ve ever been asked for such a thing. We have noticed the insurance amount doubling or tripling in the last few years. Maybe that insurance fee has increased as a way to collect a cut? I would be interested in alternative insurance coverage if such a thing is found.
I think TLCA gets 10% of proffits. You also get advertising and an ad in TT. and anywhere else they promote events. We paid them this when BBRC was hosting Fall Crawl for all those years. 10% is not that much, $100-200 on a good year. They are what we are all about and I would like to see them stick around for a while. Not saying kids with Cancer are not important but most of us have gotten together because of TLCA and our passion for Land Cruisers. Before the internet and social media, TT was about the only way to find out about great events from other clubs around the country. I will continue to support them.

Now onto the July gathering. What park do you guys plan to wheel?

Most likely AOAA because Rausch is so expensive for just a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom