What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ended up going 18" Method NV305 double black with the 25mm offset considering my use of the vehicle. Unfortunately though, the options are fairly limited, so unless you find a wheel you like, you might be forced into 17s. I'm somewhat concerned how they'll look, but will post photos once installed tomorrow.

Id like to see those in person when you do.

Will you ever wash it and get us some glamour shots?

Here you go bud. We had a blue bird day today and it was above freezing, best I can do 😎

opy5MCd.jpg

👆interesting to see how much positive camber I have in high mode

70hTqs1.jpg

cnp1kBT.jpg

What’s your camber? Looks very positive.

Truck is in high mode here. Camber is within spec at normal height which is what it’s aligned at.

Stock alignment calls for pretty much 0 camber at normal height for the LX. Interestingly the LC calls for a touch of positive camber at stock height.

Camber
Left - right error
0°00' +/-45' (0.00° +/-0.75°)
45' (0.75°) or less

I have about -1 of camber dialed in at stock height for a few reasons. A bit more cornering grip, helps the tall profile tires not roll over as much corning, a bit more clearance at the top of the fender, while also helping against too much positive camber when in high.

The positive camber might not be a bad thing in high as it gives a bit more safety against rollover when in high, by reducing front end bite.

Bonked a wheel speed sensor today during a water crossing. Must have hit some debris. What an costly repair, those sensors are crazy expensive! I will be adding the SDHQ ABS sensor guards to the highest purchase priority.

To add insult to injury, the sensor broke off inside the knuckle. Not a big deal, but :bang::bang::bang:

Bonked a wheel speed sensor today during a water crossing. Must have hit some debris. What an costly repair, those sensors are crazy expensive! I will be adding the SDHQ ABS sensor guards to the highest purchase priority.

To add insult to injury, the sensor broke off inside the knuckle. Not a big deal, but :bang::bang::bang:

I had them on my last 5th Gen and the last GX and I requested a set for the 200 for Xmas. They are much cheaper than the alternative.

I put them on a few weeks ago, straight forward install. On the Lx I used only the short bolts provided.

Here you go bud. We had a blue bird day today and it was above freezing, best I can do 😎

opy5MCd.jpg

70hTqs1.jpg

cnp1kBT.jpg
What did you use to mount your Hi-Lift to your spare? Getting my Dissent bumpers installed as we speak.

opy5MCd.jpg

70hTqs1.jpg

cnp1kBT.jpg

Finally!

looks really good man. Now go get that alignment lol.
Your passenger is too positive, but its not necessarily bad if it was lined up for road crown.
I think it may be just a tad too much.

Started removing my modified Kaymar to swap to a Dissent.
I’ve got lots of cleanup and rust remediation before the Dissent goes on. Swapping due to higher clearance, lighter weight, different swing setup.

My Kaymar with dual swings is up for grabs. New was $3650- I’d like $1800 obo picked up in central NY, or I can palletize and ship on your dime. PM for details and lots of pics if you’re interested

9646288E-B51D-4FC8-930C-67F39C58B815.jpeg

C78BFBD3-3161-4BB0-9158-BABEC34207F0.jpeg

D1269272-E0B9-4CFD-9336-0D94F03AF5B2.jpeg

Started removing my modified Kaymar to swap to a Dissent.
I’ve got lots of cleanup and rust remediation before the Dissent goes on. Swapping due to higher clearance, lighter weight, different swing setup.

My Kaymar with dual swings is up for grabs. New was $3650- I’d like $1800 obo picked up in central NY, or I can palletize and ship on your dime. PM for details and lots of pics if you’re interested

View attachment 3201872

View attachment 3201873

View attachment 3201874
cool floor jacks, i need a set of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom