Ok, so what's your price?!?! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

when the market crashes bad enough, toys will be the last thing on peoples minds, and again the market will be super soft and they will be easily available. I'd say we have between next week and 8 months before a major crash, worse than 08. ill try and add a cruiser to garage then.

You are not considering hyperinflation. Maybe the market won't crash in terms of dollars, but the dollars will be worth half what they are now (50% crash in real terms). The FED is not stupid, they just hate the average person.

Perhaps, in the not too distant future we can look back at this thread and say...I wish I could get a 200 series for 150K, that's a base model car now. I used to have the dealer invoice on my 1976 Bronco in the dash, it was $3200.

You are not considering hyperinflation. Maybe the market won't crash in terms of dollars, but the dollars will be worth half what they are now (50% crash in real terms). The FED is not stupid, they just hate the average person.

Perhaps, in the not too distant future we can look back at this thread and say...I wish I could get a 200 series for 150K, that's a base model car now. I used to have the dealer invoice on my 1976 Bronco in the dash, it was $3200.

Lots of truth here.

For me, 2019 LC with few mods listed in signature…$30k miles on odometer. I would entertain any courtship above $95k. (Bought it new at $77k.)

Last edited:
In all seriousness, I've been offered no less than 25% more than I bought it or this March multiple times. It's bananas.

o_O

At this point, I would only entertain deep 90s or 100k. Besides a 3rd Gen Raptor with 37s there is nothing that speaks to me at the moment.

If I got an offer of 30k+ for my 100 I'd let it go....

At this point, I would only entertain deep 90s or 100k. Besides a 3rd Gen Raptor with 37s there is nothing that speaks to me at the moment.
For me, it is the F150 Hybrid…with the portable generator that can power a whole house! For my old arse and family, practicality is more important than off-road awesomness. :)

when the market crashes bad enough, toys will be the last thing on peoples minds, and again the market will be super soft and they will be easily available. I'd say we have between next week and 8 months before a major crash, worse than 08. ill try and add a cruiser to garage then.

Sooner IMO. 2008 will look like a fantastic vacation in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom