Ok, so what's your price?!?! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd probably take 95k. 21 H.E. in Blizzard. Has 5k miles on it. I have other vehicles to drive so wouldnt replace it with anything right away.

Last edited:
1626384752600.png

If I start selling my Land Cruisers how will I open the Washington Land Cruiser Heritage museum?

Last edited:
Selling dealer already offered me $86,645 for ours (window sticker), if his number was $90K I'd probably drive it over to him in the morning and honestly given the current market on 200's and cars in general I bet we could get close to that. Now I have no idea what I'd replace it with, therein lies the problem.

2013, 123k miles, transferable Toyota Platinum warranty (for 12 mos and 10k more miles)

OME nitrocharges
(5) rock warrior on 285/70/17 bfg at
SPC UCA
ARB dual compressor
landshark drawers

fresh fluids, including trans
new plugs
new radiator, wp, belts, hoses and tensioner
new starter
new battery

$50k

Hmm, my truck is more modest than most of the others here, but my price is a lot lower. Maybe I need to research what these things are actually selling for these days.

Or maybe that's the LAST thing I need to do.

Edit - Too late, I looked. Ohhh, this is going to send my brain down a very dangerous rabbit hole.

Last edited:
It’s also not only vehicle prices but a lot of aftermarket parts are back ordered and shops are packed. Turnkey off-road machines are very attractive right now.

I'm trying to talk mine into adding a 60 to the existing 80/200 lineup.

...Still can't seem to find the right combination of words...
How about, “Look what I bought!”.

I’d want a loaded 2021 Miata and $20k cash. And all the taxes and other little things covered.
Luckily all decked out and high miles there is no market for mine. So I never have to worry about it.

I'd probably take 95k. 21 H.E. in Blizzard. Has 5k miles on it. I have other vehicles to drive so wouldnt replace it with anything right away.
Similar here. 21' HE in Silver with 3rd row seats and 4500 miles. Purchased in November 20' for $5k off MSRP. First vehicle I can most likely sell for a profit that I am not actively seeking to sell. I'd be stupid not to let it go for $100k but even then would probably kick myself later. It is a 3rd vehicle so I could sell and not replace, but what fun is that? I am enjoying the feeling of driving it for free right now.

I have a feeling this will be categorized under "this thread aged badly" in a couple of years. 😜
Not sure I follow, but for me personally I know I won't be telling a story in the nursing home in 40 years about that time I sold my unique silver last year Heritage Edition V8 Land Cruiser for just enough profit to buy a nice patio grill. Hopefully I'll have some crazy trip to Moab story in it or that time I got stuck in the snow on Montana or whatever. The bubble will burst for sure, but if the country goes in the direction I see possible, in 2026-30' when most major new car manufacturers don't even make a gasoline engine vehicle much less a V8 this old head will still be happy. I may take the generic jelly bean golf cart to work, but I'll hopefully have a LC for the weekend explorations. But then again if I shake the magic 8 ball again it says sell it all and buy a few acres out in Montana and start a organic soy hemp enfused non dairly meat free cattle farm.

Not sure I follow, but for me personally I know I won't be telling a story in the nursing home in 40 years about that time I sold my unique silver last year Heritage Edition V8 Land Cruiser for just enough profit to buy a nice patio grill. Hopefully I'll have some crazy trip to Moab story in it or that time I got stuck in the snow on Montana or whatever. The bubble will burst for sure, but if the country goes in the direction I see possible, in 2026-30' when most major new car manufacturers don't even make a gasoline engine vehicle much less a V8 this old head will still be happy. I may take the generic jelly bean golf cart to work, but I'll hopefully have a LC for the weekend explorations. But then again if I shake the magic 8 ball again it says sell it all and buy a few acres out in Montana and start a organic soy hemp enfused non dairly meat free cattle farm.

It's a joke. Hence the emoji. Cool your tits.

when the market crashes bad enough, toys will be the last thing on peoples minds, and again the market will be super soft and they will be easily available. I'd say we have between next week and 8 months before a major crash, worse than 08. ill try and add a cruiser to garage then.

'21 Certified with a few things. 2K miles. There would have to be a comma with three numbers on both sides of it.

This is a great post. A similar post brought me here from a 4Runner, which I never thought I would sell.

Bought my 2018 TRD Off Road Premium 4runner new in September 2018 for 36,500. Drove it 21,000 miles.

Last week, I sold it for 40,800 to CarMax, got another 1,000 or so from selling aftermarket stuff and am picking up a 2013 LX 570 next week.

Excited to actually tow and drive in comfort.

This is a great post. A similar post brought me here from a 4Runner, which I never thought I would sell.

Bought my 2018 TRD Off Road Premium 4runner new in September 2018 for 36,500. Drove it 21,000 miles.

Last week, I sold it for 40,800 to CarMax, got another 1,000 or so from selling aftermarket stuff and am picking up a 2013 LX 570 next week.

Excited to actually tow and drive in comfort.
NO comparison between a V6 5th Gen and a 200.

V8 4th gens were quite comparable to 100’s.

My number might be way lower than many of the above, but I'd take $30k for my '08 with 247k miles :rofl: Then I'd sell my camper and start working on a van build. I'd miss the cruiser, but putting 45k miles on it in 4 years and making money would be ok...

I'm shopping cars now, and have thought about this. I don't have a number per se, but I know one exists and when I hear it I'll be happy. The number will change with the car, thats clear.

when the market crashes bad enough, toys will be the last thing on peoples minds, and again the market will be super soft and they will be easily available. I'd say we have between next week and 8 months before a major crash, worse than 08. ill try and add a cruiser to garage then.

I agree with this whole heartedly. I think it might take all the way to mid-terms next year but it's definitely coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom