LC200 price drop next year (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Antifreeze in the gas? No. But we also have no ethanol so get better mpg then the gas with ethanol.

This year the PFD is going to be $1312 when it pays out next month.
Antifreeze in the Tesla. Probably wouldn’t work out well mixing in gasoline.

The payout will lessen the sting at the pump. What do you think you averaged per gallon assuming your $1312 went exclusively towards fuel?

Antifreeze in the Tesla. Probably wouldn’t work out well mixing in gasoline.

The payout will lessen the sting at the pump. What do you think you averaged per gallon assuming your $1312 went exclusively towards fuel?
The only time the antifreeze needs changing in the teslas is if the battery is opened up or broken.

That payout theoretical doesn’t make sense. If I don’t own a car I still get the PFD. If I bike to work (which I’ll likely buy an eBike and do year round as my youngest gets her license soon an I’ll not need to shuttle kids very often) I still get the PFD. If I were to use it to offset the cost of an EV vs an ICE, it is the same amount of money. It would be different if you only received a PFD if you owned an ICE. And even so giving up the PFD I would still be saving >$6k a year driving the teslas.

Also the PFD is NOT based on oil revenue from the state, it isn’t based on the price or sale of oil at all, if it was we would have stopped getting it years ago. It is a trust fund where we get the pay out based on the revenue from the investment fund. So if all the gas/oil industry completely stop tomorrow in Alaska we would still get a PFD next year.

Cool. Without the benefit of a search engine, I assumed it was tied exclusively to oil revenue. Thanks for the info.

I get 8MPG for strictly inner city in Houston. Absolutely buying an EV "soon".
Just want one that can handle roads like the LX can.

Patience has paid off though, markets are tanking all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom