Ok, so what's your price?!?! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So a lot of chatter about people getting offered this and that for their cruiser. I'm sure even for a brief moment people have come up with a number that they would sell for.

So what's your price?!?!

If you feel so inclined, would be curious what your replacement would be. I have pondered whether I made the right decision with the 200. Don't get me wrong I love it, but sometimes I wonder If I would have been better with a fully built 80 for the trails and a Tundra for the family. And with prices soaring, It has made me ponder it even more.

Anyways, my price?

Would have to be over 100k for my very modified 2015.

So a lot of chatter about people getting offered this and that for their cruiser. I'm sure even for a brief moment people have come up with a number that they would sell for.

So what's your price?!?!

If you feel so inclined, would be curious what your replacement would be. I have pondered whether I made the right decision with the 200. Don't get me wrong I love it, but sometimes I wonder If I would have been better with a fully built 80 for the trails and a Tundra for the family. And with prices soaring, It has made me ponder it even more.

Anyways, my price?

In other words, it's not for sale unless someone offered you an ungodly amount, like say $100k? Got it. Thanks for playing.

In other words, it's not for sale unless someone offered you an ungodly amount, like say $100k? Got it. Thanks for playing.
Which is the whole premise of the conversation, is it not? Do you not have a price?

Prob would have been better suited for the chit-chat thread, but anyway...

For no good reason this is something I've thought about a few times. I used to own a MKIV Supra and had a collection of about 15 notes left on the windshield over the years trying to buy it so it's not the first time I've wasted energy thinking about something so pointless. I have no interest in selling the LC and it has an emotional value as it's the first new car I've ever owned. Logically I'd want to pay off the note and buy another outright so my number would have to be north of $150K. If I'm being real I'd want to be able to do all my planned mods as well so we can just round up and call it good at $200K. Any takers?

I would just buy another exactly like it with the proceeds so....maybe I would sell it for enough to buy 2? 😊

So what's your price?!?!

Anyways, my price?

1626376694342.gif

80 is the toy and 200 is the family ride!

The 80 is not for sale at any price. I will own this rig until the end.

The 40 is a love hate relationship.

Haha, i tried that. Wife said it would'nt scratch the classic car itch that we both somewhat have, so fj 40 it is.

I'm trying to talk mine into adding a 60 to the existing 80/200 lineup.

...Still can't seem to find the right combination of words...

Don’t have one. We have 3 200s, a 100, and a V8 4Runner and I will be buried in them or pass them along. They’ll have historic plates on them someday and my smile will be as big, if not bigger while everyone else is driving their glorified electric golf cars. Nothing can replace a fossil fuel burning V8.

I’d sell my 2019 for $85k. Granted it’s loaded and has a killer warranty. I wouldn’t replace it anytime soon since I have other vehicles to drive.

I think about this a lot actually. If the new Tundra was out i could give you an answer. Been driving LCs since 1987. May be the time for a Tundra or a Lexus LX750h when they are available, especially if the hybrid in each actually delivers a consistent 30mpg like they are reporting.

i like my 200 but it is just a truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom