Events/Trails Southern Swine Soirée-2020 The Ozarks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woolum to longpool is a RUN if your doing it by backroad and trail. That would be a full day.

That’s the plan. Let’s talk off line for separate routes. I know a couple.

1601693244985.jpeg

Cool small campsite thats a short climb up from long pool. Spot for hammocks

Is anybody coming to the party from the Anderson, Indiana area?

You guys will be too close for me to not show up at longpool on sat. Or try to find you on the trail on sat sometime. Let me know what route you chose when you get one. If you need anything from R-ville on sat, just shoot me a pm. FYI, most of the counties up there are dry so plan ahead and get your beer stocked. I can do a run if anyone needs refills.

damn, whoda thought...pig party in my back yard!

best, ty
:beer:

p.s. I still have pig parts from the '69 i tore apart years ago: axles, radiator, gas tank, steering column, other odds and ends.

You guys will be too close for me to not show up at longpool on sat. Or try to find you on the trail on sat sometime. Let me know what route you chose when you get one. If you need anything from R-ville on sat, just shoot me a pm. FYI, most of the counties up there are dry so plan ahead and get your beer stocked. I can do a run if anyone needs refills.

best, ty

p.s. I still have pig parts from the '69 i tore apart years ago: axles, radiator, gas tank, steering column, other odds and ends.

Depending on group size and capabilities on the route(s) bit most will be gravel rounds down through Richland Creek area then Illinois Bayou and over ....

best, ty

steering wheel?

unfortunately, gone. :(
so sad, love those steering wheels

best, ty

Pics of steering column? $?

Depending on group size and capabilities on the route(s) bit most will be gravel rounds down through Richland Creek area then Illinois Bayou and over ....

So, I'm assuming one of these routes? if so, mostly good roads, not too tough, 'cept where the 4 wheelers have chewed up some places. Fall colors should be in full swing so loads of folks will likely be on those roads as well. Moccasin gap and roads around the wilderness areas will have traffic as people are parking and hiking in. There's a good sized horse camp near victor on the north fork so expect riders on the roads.
best, ty

Attachments

• Richland_OV.pdf
    1,001.4 KB · Views: 52
This the spot your thinking about for thursday? Cross at woolum and then up stream half a mile
1602290511664.jpeg

This the spot your thinking about for thursday? Cross at woolum and then up stream half a mile
View attachment 2460869

Yes. People coming from the south will cross Richland and people from the north cross at Woolum. Local guides here such as yourself can take people out and about and back on Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom