Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ahhhh, the thingy that holds all of the cd’s and loads into the center console of an LX450?
yes. ;)
For us old school folks it was a normal thing. LOL

I just want to borrow it for a minute to see if it works with the Tesla radio.

Anyone selling doors for a 40, or at least have input on how much the price should be?

Anyone selling doors for a 40, or at least have input on how much the price should be?

I have some 40 doors that are in pretty good shape... I think. They haven’t seen the light of day in quite a while.

The new guy from MD that i got parts from has 2 sets. one set were stripped and needed a bottom edge the others were almost perfect with just some surface rust. I think he wanted $800 for the near perfect ones.

The new guy from MD that i got parts from has 2 sets. one set were stripped and needed a bottom edge the others were almost perfect with just some surface rust. I think he wanted $800 for the near perfect ones.

Did the guy have other parts as well? Such as a top and wheels?

I’ve got a roller fairlead that came with my new Comeup winch; free to a good home.

I’ve got a roller fairlead that came with my new Comeup winch; free to a good home.

I've been looking for a fair lead so I'll take it. Thanks

Anyone want a free set of golf clubs?

I started the 40 yesterday and the starter was pretty weak so I ordered an OEM gear reduction starter for a 60 series. Unfortunately it has a $60 core charge and since my current starter is the OE direct engagement type I don't want to risk sending it back if they don't accept it for the core. Does anyone have an old not working GR starter I can have for cheap to send back?

I started the 40 yesterday and the starter was pretty weak so I ordered an OEM gear reduction starter for a 60 series. Unfortunately it has a $60 core charge and since my current starter is the OE direct engagement type I don't want to risk sending it back if they don't accept it for the core. Does anyone have an old not working GR starter I can have for cheap to send back?
I bet you throw that starter in there they would never even look at it and if they did they wouldn't notice the difference.

Fee plastic totes. In bealeton VA

929A5E9E-A033-439C-BA66-AC30C463B5A3.jpeg

F5AFB372-D568-461F-985D-33323A65197C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom