Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a denso starter from my old trooper somewhere that you can have...somewhere in the parts pile.

Looks like it needs to be a Toyota starter unfortunately. But it can be any Toyota starter, gear reduction or direct engagement. Anyone got anything?

anyone have an old style arb bumper they want to sell or trade plus cash for the bent up one on my sons truck??
DE708DEA-94AF-4520-BEF1-E39A6CFA2B84.jpeg

Anyone have a hi pinion 80 series elocker diff they want to get rid of? Or know where one is?

So this is very much a feeler and I’m not 100% I want to sell it. I’m only selling it if I can strike a deal on a specific truck. I’ve been going back and forth with the owner of the other truck for a bit now. The slower the transaction develops the more I start to reconsider selling this to buy it! So Ill throw it out there. PM me for details if you’re interested. I bought this from TRFCSUX earlier this year.
It’s a FJ62 with 13X,XXX miles, H55 5 speed, Toybox, ARB lockers, Longfield axles, 4.88s, full float rear, 37 inch tires...

View attachment 2158475

View attachment 2158476

View attachment 2158477

View attachment 2158478

View attachment 2158479
how much are you asking?

Selling my Michelin Defender LTX p265/65r18 if anyone needs a set of street tires. They've got maybe 10k on them so still practically new. I'll post the pics tomorrow

how much are you asking?

I’ll let you know around the 19th. Sold pending funds and pick up! If I still have it I’ll put up a proper for sale ad here and in the classifieds and shoot you a PM There is a second person in line as well. Just FYI

Ill trade you for my golf clubs.
Lol. I got a set from a buddy so willing to give away the other old set to someone who's trying to learn wants a set. They are old clubs... so if you already have a set might not be worth it unless yours are old as crap

Looking for 1st Gen taco stuff

31" all terrains. 15" or 16" rims. I have yota wheels for both.

Mild lift, coils/leaf springs

Front winch mount, maybe a bumper

Stockish rear bumper in better condition than mine.

We could try the stock bumper off my 2010, chrome with one small ding
Works for me

***Research says that the frame dimensions are different, with the 2nd gens being wider overall. Might not work, but maybe. ***

Last edited:
Anyone interested in good condition 16” 100 series wheels with new-ish stock size Toyo Open Country H/T tires?

contemplating picking up a set of Tundra TRD Pro takeoffs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom