Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread

JohnVee

SILVER Star
For Sale - $125

Prefer local pickup in Charlotte but will be traveling to DC twice in the next 6 weeks and might be able to work with you on a Mudship.

One vintage Boling Chair Company Pattern 7110 (built 1956-1979). Great condition. Original finish. The pad was added at some point but is not attached in any way (forgot to remove it before taking pics last night). Happy to send pics of underneath it if you want them. This is well built, old school, NC furniture manufacturing. We no longer have a desk that this will fit under (due to the arms) that isn't of a completely different style, so it needs to go! It always made me feel like I was sitting in Barney Miller's office when I'd plop myself on it, especially once I got a snub-nosed .38 in a leather SOB holster. Never could figure out if I was Dietrich or Yemana or Dorsey or...

BTW, Siler City is the birth, and final resting place, of Andy Griffith's Aunt Bee.

As always (and the wife hates this...), interesting trades considered.

IMG_3107.jpeg

IMG_3108.jpeg

IMG_3109.jpeg

IMG_3110.jpeg

So this is very much a feeler and I’m not 100% I want to sell it. I’m only selling it if I can strike a deal on a specific truck. I’ve been going back and forth with the owner of the other truck for a bit now. The slower the transaction develops the more I start to reconsider selling this to buy it! So Ill throw it out there. PM me for details if you’re interested. I bought this from TRFCSUX earlier this year.
It’s a FJ62 with 13X,XXX miles, H55 5 speed, Toybox, ARB lockers, Longfield axles, 4.88s, full float rear, 37 inch tires...

View attachment 2158475

View attachment 2158476

View attachment 2158477

View attachment 2158478

View attachment 2158479
Sent you a message, very interested!

JohnVee

SILVER Star
I hate you @bkfj40. Sarah’s looking for a new vehicle but she’s a couple weeks past the whole vintage thing now. I’m gonna hold this against you. Any chance you have a 2018 or 2019 Lexus sedan you need to move???

bkfj40

Wydaho bound
SILVER Star

I hate you @bkfj40. Sarah’s looking for a new vehicle but she’s a couple weeks past the whole vintage thing now. I’m gonna hold this against you. Any chance you have a 2018 or 2019 Lexus sedan you need to move???
Sarah said that she would rather get a 2014 Lexus sedan and you get an fj45 pickup. Maybe not in so many words, but that is what she meant when she said “do whatever you want”.

shmukster

Been making an effort to clean out the garage a bit and came across a third member that I have had here for years. Got it in a deal when I bought a few FJ40's from the same guy along with a load of parts. It's a land cruiser third member with 3.70 gears and an ARB locker. Since the guy had nothing but 40's I assume it is a 40 housing, the housing carries casting number 41111-60011. The input flange spacing isn't square more like 2 3/8" x 2 5/8". The gears look great and the bearings feel fine. If I were to use it I'd put some new seals in the locker (easy job). Price $525
I also have a real nice 3.70 third member came from the front axle of a non- wheeled FJ60 price $125. If someone wants to go to 3.70 gearing with an ARB this is the cheap way to go.

Top Bottom