Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread

1MOA

SILVER Star
It needs a good shampooing, but I agree it's in great shape. When I went to look at it I figured it would be a rust bucket, but was pleasantly surprised.

I posted it online for $3400 and have several people that want to see it. At $2600 it is a steal. I'm basically giving away 10 hours of my time and most of the risk, but like I said I have other vehicles in Georgia that can accomplish the same thing.

Only unknowns are AC, but it could be as simple as a top off and o-rings. Even if it's a compressor they are cheap on these ($130 on rockauto for a cheap version). I just drove it all morning and the oil hasn't even left a drop on the ground so it must be pretty minor; when I got it, it was leaking like crazy from the oil cooler pipes.... it was a total mess, but all done now.

My plan was to drive it as is for the winter to make sure I didn't find any other surprises, then if all was well mess with the AC later in the Spring.
Those model suburbans are beasts. we had a 97 same drivetrain and it went 300K. The AC in them is famous for leaking refrigerant at the rear condenser that is behind the right rear wheel in the hump that extends inside to the rear door. If that is it it is a simple fix. Pressure test it beofre you buy parts and coolant since the AC system holds 4 lbs of 134a.

Those model suburbans are beasts. we had a 97 same drivetrain and it went 300K. The AC in them is famous for leaking refrigerant at the rear condenser that is behind the right rear wheel in the hump that extends inside to the rear door. If that is it it is a simple fix. Pressure test it beofre you buy parts and coolant since the AC system holds 4 lbs of 134a.
A mudder is checking it out tomorrow for a winter beater mobile. Also, thanks for the heads up!

D21FJ60

I'll get to it

Not sure if this is the place for it, but my wife and I are trying to sell our home sooner than later. Long term plan was to stay here and renno it but life is unpredictable at times so we want to offload it and use the money to pay down debt among other things.

Last edited:

There is a very low mileage 2008 FJ cruiser currently in Asheville North Carolina. It has a supercharger and a stage 7 icon lift on it. A friend of mine was looking at buying it but his wife shut him down, however he ran a Carfax and has a ton of information on it if anybody is interested. It's a trail teams edition all white . They are asking $26,000 for it and I'm pretty sure there is at least half of that in parts alone. Just look on any of the classifieds like AutoTrader and you should find it

Last edited:

So this is very much a feeler and I’m not 100% I want to sell it. I’m only selling it if I can strike a deal on a specific truck. I’ve been going back and forth with the owner of the other truck for a bit now. The slower the transaction develops the more I start to reconsider selling this to buy it! So Ill throw it out there. PM me for details if you’re interested. I bought this from TRFCSUX earlier this year.
It’s a FJ62 with 13X,XXX miles, H55 5 speed, Toybox, ARB lockers, Longfield axles, 4.88s, full float rear, 37 inch tires...

398F59B7-3983-423C-85FB-55C0A3BA92F4.jpeg

AB51BC0E-540A-4FDF-B305-4AA84C86F636.jpeg

FE0A89E8-A7B8-4CFF-B380-E00B02C13F07.jpeg

4E8E5B71-88B5-4D2B-9DB1-2495B2CB53FC.jpeg

86B622C9-32B2-4E5F-AF73-B4B0446C99C7.jpeg

bkfj40

Wishin i was in Wydaho
SILVER Star

I have a few parts I pulled off a 05/1972 F motor that spun a bearing. All were in working condition when pulled

Head $80
alternator $10
fuel pump $15

all parts located in Harrisonburg, Va. Buy all three for $80

JohnVee

SILVER Star

For Sale - $125

Prefer local pickup in Charlotte but will be traveling to DC twice in the next 6 weeks and might be able to work with you on a Mudship.

One vintage Boling Chair Company Pattern 7110 (built 1956-1979). Great condition. Original finish. The pad was added at some point but is not attached in any way (forgot to remove it before taking pics last night). Happy to send pics of underneath it if you want them. This is well built, old school, NC furniture manufacturing. We no longer have a desk that this will fit under (due to the arms) that isn't of a completely different style, so it needs to go! It always made me feel like I was sitting in Barney Miller's office when I'd plop myself on it, especially once I got a snub-nosed .38 in a leather SOB holster. Never could figure out if I was Dietrich or Yemana or Dorsey or...

BTW, Siler City is the birth, and final resting place, of Andy Griffith's Aunt Bee.

As always (and the wife hates this...), interesting trades considered.

IMG_3107.jpeg

IMG_3108.jpeg

IMG_3109.jpeg

IMG_3110.jpeg

So this is very much a feeler and I’m not 100% I want to sell it. I’m only selling it if I can strike a deal on a specific truck. I’ve been going back and forth with the owner of the other truck for a bit now. The slower the transaction develops the more I start to reconsider selling this to buy it! So Ill throw it out there. PM me for details if you’re interested. I bought this from TRFCSUX earlier this year.
It’s a FJ62 with 13X,XXX miles, H55 5 speed, Toybox, ARB lockers, Longfield axles, 4.88s, full float rear, 37 inch tires...

View attachment 2158475

View attachment 2158476

View attachment 2158477

View attachment 2158478

View attachment 2158479
Sent you a message, very interested!

Top Bottom