What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New here. Been going through the forums and watching everyone’s progress/advice. Owned my gx for about 2 weeks now and this community has helped a lot.

Just removed the running boards(cut the trim pieces to put back on like I’ve seen on here but need a better way to secure them properly) and installed a toytec boss performance suspension. Took us about 10 hours total.

Momo470: I just bought a set of those 4runner wheels, are those the stock Lexus center caps? Your truck looks good with them.

Thank you. I have roughly a 2" lift (5100's, Eibach front springs on 2nd perch, and Dobinson rear springs, with SPC UCA's. There was some slight rubbing at full lock in reverse on something plastic but I haven't found it yet. normal driving and parking lots no rubbing at all.
Front fender liner..

I got my rear axle rebuilt and cleaned up the rear end (ebrake, etc). I also sold out of the first batch of GXOR keychains :p Getting more made. Also intro'd the hats!

55451697_318148298868697_1907744878549270528_n.jpg

IMG_2267.JPEG

@Momo470 post your build details...rig looks great with those wheels and lift.

Last edited:
@nimitz
Question on the molley pannels in a GX... Do they interfere with 3rd row seat stowage?
I bet those with molleys don't run 3rd row often, but I'm curious about fitment
Sweet truck box!
Not sure, the 3rd row came out the day after I bought the GX and went into the cupboard under the stairs. Been living there with harry for three years.

@Momo470 post your build details...rig looks great with those wheels and lift.
-Suspension
Front-
Toytec boss performance suspension 2.5 extended travel coilover kit. Total chaos uca’s. Swaybar relocation brackets/diff drop (also toytec)
Rear-toytec superflex hd coils and toytec boss 2.0 remote reservoir shocks
I did not buy a conversion kit as I bought it with what looked like a strut masters kit already installed
However I did install upper rear spring isolators that look like buttplugs For piece of mind lol
-console box to replace the ride height control
-runningboard delete
-wheels level 8 mks 17x8 -10 offset
-tires Falken wildpeak at3w 285/70r17
-and today I cut the rear rubber mud flaps off

@Momo470 That’s looking sweet.

You might want to create a new thread called “Momo470’s Build” and cool and paste all the details you posted above.

Then consider adding a link to your build thread to your signature. Use that build thread to post pictures of all your upgrades.

Kinda like what I have in my signature. You make that build thread your own blog on whatever you want to post.

It’s a cool way to document your build. I go back to my own build to remember part numbers or dates as to when I did something.

Anyways, you have a great build going on.

@Momo470 That’s looking sweet.

You might want to create a new thread called “Momo470’s Build” and cool and paste all the details you posted above.

Then consider adding a link to your build thread to your signature. Use that build thread to post pictures of all your upgrades.

Kinda like what I have in my signature. You make that build thread your own blog on whatever you want to post.

It’s a cool way to document your build. I go back to my own build to remember part numbers or dates as to when I did something.

Anyways, you have a great build going on.
I’m gonna do that man thanks for the heads up brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom