The MUD 100 series Photos thread (38 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great find!🏆

New to 100 Series (current DD is an ‘85 HJ60 RHD JDM). Brought this back to Kalispell, MT last week! 112k on the clock, stock, and immaculately cared for!

View attachment 1928894

That might be the best looking driver's seat I've ever seen in a 100. Well done!

Went out and got the 100 dirty! I'll post the video of thje rig taking a mud bath / rocking climbinb on the video thread.
nZsEFyl.jpg

kc0Vxo1.jpg

WBcqbRb.jpg

dUjcOcw.jpg

@SierraWheeler, As far as this particular picture, is the setup from the picture the same as in your vehicle description at the bottom of the post? Any changes since this picture? It looks like the perfect stance. Nice rig for sure! Was wondering particularly about suspension and ride quality. Just ordered my Gamiviti and Kavik bumper. I'm on Fox 2.0 shocks with 30mm coil spacers and TBs cranked just a smidge. I love my ride and stance, just wondering what adding my Gamiviti and 165# CVT MT ST HELENS will do to the rear. My Kavik is aluminum weighing in at just under 95#, so the front should be ok, may need to adjust TBs a tad more. Thanks, again one of the best looking rigs I have seen

Not bad for a 99 with 269k, locked in immediately. No idea of last time used. Maybe never.

B63767D1-4515-48E3-9558-010B2D5C1FEB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom