What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (47 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed some Lund floor mats for the front, they weren't my first choice, but I'm overall satisfied with the fit, not perfect, but sufficient.
20180122_163444.jpg

Just finished installing these in the dark using the headlights for illumination. These instructions are pretty bad. Measurements are in mm so I had to Google the conversions. Drawers feel solid. I spent around 3.5 hours total messing with this thing and I still need to install the fridge tie downs tomorrow. The packaging was great and descriptive but the instructions were difficult. I could do the next one in an hour or so. And here is a photo of the single drawer with the 3rd row installed. In my searching it has been a pretty elusive photo.View attachment 1618989View attachment 1618990 View attachment 1618992

Why did you need to convert from mm to inch?

Just finished installing these in the dark using the headlights for illumination. These instructions are pretty bad. Measurements are in mm so I had to Google the conversions. Drawers feel solid. I spent around 3.5 hours total messing with this thing and I still need to install the fridge tie downs tomorrow. The packaging was great and descriptive but the instructions were difficult. I could do the next one in an hour or so. And here is a photo of the single drawer with the 3rd row installed. In my searching it has been a pretty elusive photo.View attachment 1618989View attachment 1618990 View attachment 1618992

Thank you for this post, I was asking a friend just yesterday if the one third row seat fits with one ARB drawer. Its like you were listening to me.

I appreciate you for doing this. Can you share where you purchased the drawer?

You will need to remove the center console trim first. Then you can pop out the trim below the stereo where the cigarette lighter is. There are four clips that hold the console trim in place. Start in the back near the cup holders and work your way forward.

Perfect. Thank you. I will do that this weekend.

Replaced the old idler pulley with a new one, was making some pretty bad noise. I've just been trying to replace any old wear items that may give me trouble down the road or are just making weird noises. Ahh the thankless task of keeping the Cruiser on the road for another 200+

20180125_172618.jpg

20180125_172651.jpg

Wife had a little incident while I was out to sea. I was actually a little upset about her taking it through a car wash than the antenna breakage haha

It had a good long life RIP 2004-2018

58A78CB1-6CC9-4DF1-832F-F87ACE4DBA4B.jpeg

I upgraded all four headlights to the 9011 HIR and aimed them. Such a difference! The right side is a bit dimmer than the left, but not too bad. Might be a voltage issue...

I didn't have to actually make any tab modifications for the highs or lows which was surprising. I did have to trim the little channels on the inside connector for the low beams. That was pretty fiddly.

Also installed the pfran backup leds. There is quite a difference there, but it makes me want a backup camera to see even more.

Replaced the old idler pulley with a new one, was making some pretty bad noise. I've just been trying to replace any old wear items that may give me trouble down the road or are just making weird noises. Ahh the thankless task of keeping the Cruiser on the road for another 200+

View attachment 1619323

View attachment 1619324
You may have that on backward can't tell for sure, and without front shield. This is correct set-up!
Timing Belt 06LC 194K 113.JPG

Last edited:
Took advantage of this weather and did a quick clean up... Washed and threw on a quick coat of sealant, and flushed the hell out of the undercarriage. Will do a full proper detail with a good buff job in the spring!

Looking forward to winter being over, but we still have a ways to go! Kind of missing my dedicated snow tires, I'll put them on again next year, but wanted to see how well these ST Maxx's do in the slippery stuff.

20180127_125023.jpg

Took advantage of this weather and did a quick clean up... Washed and threw on a quick coat of sealant, and flushed the hell out of the undercarriage. Will do a full proper detail with a good buff job in the spring!

Looking forward to winter being over, but we still have a ways to go! Kind of missing my dedicated snow tires, I'll put them on again next year, but wanted to see how well these ST Maxx's do in the slippery stuff.

View attachment 1620319
Still can't believe that thing is a '98. Amazing!

Still can't believe that thing is a '98. Amazing!

Thank you! Yeah, it's a labor of love, and it's kind of annoying sometimes, but it's worth it seeing how I'm keeping her as long as I can!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom