Man, what have I done? Oh, and hello! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Started out with the idea of changing timing belt and pulleys etc. Well it turned in to much more. Seems the evaporator and compressor need to be replaced as well as dropping the tranny for rear main seal. While down there I figured what the hell I ought to replace cv driveshafts and bushings to front differential. Then I figured man mist everything needs fixing at 350k miles. I’m a new member here so wish me luck lol. Thanks.

IMG_0780.jpeg

IMG_0794.jpeg

IMG_0800.jpeg

IMG_0803.jpeg

Nice job! That's how all good starts! :)

Welcome, and nice job!

Where in TX?
A new oil pump? wow..

Did you replace the fan bracket? yeah is that a new oil pump too? Nice job man.

Got the evaporator and compressor in. Dropping the tranny later to do rear main seal. Gotta get a 21mm flare nut wrench for the tranny cooler lines first. I THINK ITS 21mm, ANYONE CAN ANSWER THIS?

This will be done probably after spring break. Ordered the part today that repairs the “infamous “ incision needed in dash to remove evap.

View attachment 3577494
Good luck we are all routing for you, also makes me all tingly when i see a table full of new Denso parts:inpain:

In Pearland too and I'm just about to do the same preventive maintenance. TB, condenser, compressor, fan, clutch, fan housing, Nitro UCAs, Calipers and disc etc etc.

I do feel for anyone that attempts this lower reseal without the engine being upside down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom