Heim joints on a 100 series, has anyone done this? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Has anyone converted their outer tie rod ball joints to heim joints on their 100 series or have any experience with this?
Im prepping my 2005 100 series to run a portal kit that has custom built knuckles. Shops that have installed these kits on other vehicles have recomended the heim joint conversion. Should be pretty simple but I would love to find someone that has experience with this.

Thanks everyone!

Can't say I have seen TRE conversion on 100s. Come to think of it, I haven't seen even the portals on these trucks either.
I know Kurt @cruiseroutfit has racing experience with these trucks and is overall one of the best resources on LC parts and mods. Perhaps he would have some insight?

Can't say I have seen TRE conversion on 100s. Come to think of it, I haven't seen even the portals on these trucks either.
I know Kurt @cruiseroutfit has racing experience with these trucks and is overall one of the best resources on LC parts and mods. Perhaps he would have some insight?
Thanks for the info, im going to measure my TRE shortly. Im sure theres somthing out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom