Verify Oil Cooler Hose P/N please? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There is a horizontal hose that attaches to the Oil Cooler. I want to replace it and was hoping someone could verify I found the correct one. It's a straight hose, no fancy turns.

OEM Hose for 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser|90445-18085 : Toyota Parts Online | Olathe Toyota Parts Center

I realize the link shows that it is no longer available. Any good online ordering places other than dealer?

I replaced all coolant hoses awhile back. While I am dealing with oil change and this hose swap are there any other oil hoses I should swap?

Two things. First, there are no exposed "oil lines" on the FJ60/62 oil cooler system. All the lines running to/from the cooler "brick" on the side of the engine block are carrying coolant - not oil. Oil enters and exits the cooler in passages where is mates/bolts down to the side of the engine block, thus no exposed oil lines like I stated.

Second, it looks like SOR may have the parts you need - be sure to click the brown tab at the top of the diagram for your correct year/motor:

Page 055 Land Cruiser Gasoline Oil Cooler

Hmm. I saw oil on the hose clamp and assumed it was coming from that hose. If it's a coolant hose I already did it. Seems I need to chase down the oil leak instead. Thank you.

99556-30210 is the correct part number for the straight horizontal section of coolant hose from the oil cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom