UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

$1500/OBO Farm Truck Special 2000 Lexus LX470 with 256K miles, owned since 2018 (215K), Timing belt and water pump replaced at 215K, Brake/ABS Booster Motor replaced less then 1K miles ago, New tires within last year. Comes with third row seats and new power steering high pressure line. Mechanically sound engine and transmission, starts/runs like new. Running/Driving video available if needed. From a Vin check/personal use it has been a Minnesota/Nebraska/Colorado/Minnesota car so it has rust in all the normal body and frame places for the 100/LX470 series. Clear Coat Peeling. Rear Hatch currently unable to open (Handle does move). Slow battery drain (~1 week before it won’t start) Ready for many more years of winter/farm use or as...
Hello, my 04 LX galactic grey mica was totaled by a drunk driver and now I’m on the search for a similar LX. Stock or modified, just looking for something clean. I would prefer AHC, but if removed that’s not a dealbreaker. Budget is 10-18k depending on condition, miles etc. I prefer a 03+ but would consider older more built rigs if clean. Clean interior is important for me also. And maintenance of course. Thanks!!
2001 Lexus LX470 – Purchased a 200 Series so unfortunately, my LX470 has to go. I am the second owner of this garaged vehicle that spent most of its life in San Diego, Ca until June of 2021 when it made the move to Boise, ID. Interior is clean with no rips in the seats or cracks in dash. Overall, it’s a very clean and well-maintained truck. When I purchased the LX in Feb of 2021, I had the vehicle baselined at SD Truck shop. The following maintenance and upgrade items were performed: New items: Timing Belt Idler Pulley-Right Timing Belt Idler Pulley-Left Serpentine and water pump Belt Tensioner Spark Plug Tube Seal EFI Kit Power Steering Pump Replacement Timing Belt and heater tee’s ATF flushed Thermostat Water pump New spark plugs...
Up for sale is a 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser with 246k miles. Pros: - The vehicle is 100 percent original and has extensive service records - Runs and drives great - No major mechanical issues - The interior is in great shape. No tears, cracks, etc Cons: - Some dings and scratches - Underside has a decent amount of rust as it's been a North East truck for most of its life - Has an exhaust leak from the muffler Located in Princeton, NJ Asking $9800 obo Please reach out via DM, email renaissancereddy@gmail.com, or shoot me a text at (601) 942-0366 for any questions! I’ve tried to price this fairly but feel free to make a reasonable offer! We’ve been a Landcruiser/LX family for almost 20 years, so I'd love for this to go to a...
1999 LX 470 for sale. Asking $20,000. This has been a great vehicle but I have a new Sequoia so this isn’t getting driven as much. I’ve spent a lot of money since I’ve had it to get it as close to baseline and have addressed any issue that’s come up. I have a ton of maintenance documents on this vehicle, going back to when it had 132K miles. All Aisin/Toyota parts unless otherwise noted. Motor runs very smooth! Most of the maintenance was done by Mayo Automotive in Lewisville. What’s Good! - Timing belt/water pump – 266, 206 - Front brakes – 266,206 - Radiator – 266,206 - Koyorad - Steering Rack – 266,206 - New brake master cylinder – 286,995 - Cooling fan pulley – 285,935 - Tensioner belt pulley – 285,575 - New battery – Aug 6, 23...
Okay guys. I pulled the trigger and bought this: 2005 Lexus LX470 There are much more records in hand than on carfax (from Lexus, RPM garage, etx) Front and Rear bumpers with Baja Design Lights Slee Corner Blinker relocation Kit All Five Factory wheels powder coated with new BFG all-terrain. Timing belt done at 185K ABS system just replaced with OEM parts Interior is not perfect (missing third roe, but i found a set for 150). But I will get pictures this weekend. I attached the carfax Here is my dilema. I buy this and on my way home I get a call from someone I have been trying to buy his 1997 triple locked 80 (it is super clean). He says he is finally willing to let it go. I have been searching for a nice 80. I asked if he is...
I’m looking to buy my first Land Cruiser, Lc100. The one I’m looking at has 255k and timing belt was last done at 90k. Thermostat has been replaced and coolant fluid flushed twice within 30k. Solid maintenance records with oil changes, brakes and fluids. The asking price is around $17k. I know very little about these and would like some advice on if it’s a good purchase. I’ve attached a video with start up and idle. Thanks. file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/30/00/62E4FF6E-0E62-4FDA-BDC7-92347B1695D0/IMG_5713.mov It’s a 2003 and minimal rust
I'm selling my well maintained 2004 Lexus LX, color is Blue Vapor Metallic, with 150,010 miles. Fluids always changed on time. Suspension Improvements: AHC delete Old Man Emu 2" lift, w/ torsion and medium springs OME shocks Built Right upper control arms Diff Drop Additional: Thule roof rack BFG KO2s Baja Designs S2 Black LED Auxiliary Light Tow Hitch Recent Mechanical Work: Replaced Timing Belt 12/23 Replaced Water Pump 12/23 Replaced Thermostate 12/23 Replaced Lower Radiator Hose 12/23 Replaced Upper Radiator Hose 12/23 Replaced Drive Belt 12/23 Replaced Cooling Fan Stand 12/23 Replaced Thermostate Gasket 12/23 Replaced Fuel injection Throttle Body 4/23 New Brakes 2023 Axels and CV joints 2022 New Radiator in 2022
Hi all, A relative of mine is considering purchasing this truck in Florida. 2005 Toyota LandCruiser. He has asked me for my thoughts, and in general I think it looks OK. The attached CarFax shows low mileage and number of owners, pretty good dealer maintenance history, but also that it lived nearly its entire life in the NE so rust is an obvious concern. Some underside pics are attached - there is some rust and it looks like it was spray painted over to obscure its true condition. That being said, I've seen 100 series with a LOT more rust, so I'm trying to get a sense of whether this is an immediate non-starter, or just something to keep an eye on in the future. My thought is that it's the latter but I have never owned a 100, and...
1998 Lexus LX470 $22,000 I'm unable to load pictures due to size. Please see FB Marketplace link for pictures. 1998 Lexus LX470 is powered by a 4.7-liter V8 linked with a four-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range transfer case, and a locking center differential, the truck is finished in Cashmere Beige Metallic over beige leather upholstery. Equipment includes a power sunroof, 16” twin-spoke alloy wheels, automatic climate control, and heated and power-adjustable front seats, This LX470 has 180k miles purchased by the seller in 2017 is now offered with manufacturer’s literature, two keys with integrated fobs, service records, a Carfax report, and a clean South Carolina title in the seller’s name. Additions and modifications: AHC...
This Lexus LX470 is for sale in Salt Lake City, UT. We like the 100 series Land Cruisers because they are the first with front independant suspension and have a V8. The LX ads some luxury on top of the capability. Of course the adjustable factory suspension has been replaced with a Slinky/Icon Stage 4 long travel suspension and a 2″ lift. There’s also: wheels, tires, winch, roof rack, custom rock sliders, swing out tire carrier plus a lot more. See more details below and more images at the link above. This LX is ready to take you literally anywhere in the world you want to go. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 2000 Make: Lexus Model: LX470 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 184,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline...
Looking for a 100 series and not overly picky. I'd prefer LC over LX, but depending on condition I'm open to both. High miles is no problem with good service history. Ideally like to have a MY2000 and up. Priorities: -Zero rust, please. My old LX was horribly rusty and a nightmare to work on, but I loved it all the same. -Interior in good shape. I don't mind stains in the carpet for example, but otherwise a clean interior in good shape is highly preferred. -Can be modified with lift, tires, aftermarket head units, etc -Prefer dark color schemes inside and out Nice to Have: -Reasonably close to Florida panhandle. Willing to travel a few hours in any direction -Somewhere near 200k miles -If you have an LX, I'd prefer the AHC be...
247K Toyota Land Cruiser. Color: Champagne Pearl Clean title in my name. Daily driver since purchased in March of 2021. Used mainly for beach trips. Great rig. Never failed me once. Tons of maintenance. Prior owner worked at Lexus dealer. Have several records of work done. Timing belt replaced at 226,133k. Rock Sliders: local custom shop made. Welded to frame. (April 2022) Roof Rack: Prospeed Rack w/light bar brackets (June 2022) Suspension: 2 inch lift, OME rear springs and torsion bars, slee diff drop, iron man pro foam cell pro shocks front and rear (Prior owner and done within 10k miles). Wheels and Tires: Nitto ridge grapplers (315/75 R16) on KMC KM542 impact wheels (16x8). Less than 4k miles on tires (April 2023). Denso O2...
For Sale 2006 LX470 178k miles $28,500 Northern Virginia https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/new-2006-lx-in-virginia.967850/ It’s time to sell my 2006 LX which I purchased in 2017. I’m the second owner. It has a clean CarFax and all maintenance has been done by Lexus and the Mods by Iron Pig Offroad. The AHC was removed and replaced with OME 2inch, which was extremely harsh so in my quest for better ride quality I replaced the OME torsion bars with LC bars and I didn’t notice much change. So the LX now sits on Slee shocks, ride quality can be adjusted by raising or lowering the Nitrogen, SPC upper control arms, Trail Tailor Upper and Lower adjustable rear control arms along with front and rear extended sway bar links. For handling I...
Looking for a 06-07 100 series that is in decent shape. Under 175k miles is fine with good history and big things fixed already, but really looking for under 150k if possible. Priorities: - Good service records/history - Clean undercarriage (not looking for perfect but not interested in fighting off rust all the time - my 80 project has that covered) - Cleanish body - just no body rust / rot. Door dings & mall scratches don’t matter. - Don’t care if it’s modified or stock unless it’s been painted - would prefer and original color - LC or LX - All electronics working (Sunroof, accessories, etc) - No cracked / flaky bumpers or major dents/dings Nice to Have: - AHC working & in good shape - Darker colors preferred - but I could get used...
Howdy, Looking for an ugly but reliable LX 470. Must be a LX, 98/99 would be choice of year(s), and white/black preferred but not too picky on color. If the frame and drivetrain are good, I’m good. Not worried about damaged panels, mismatched wheels/tires, missing or torn interior bits, etc. If it starts and drives good and isn’t a rust bucket, I’m interested. There’s a few for sale at “local” dealers in the $5k-$10k range but I figured I would check here before going that route. I will be cutting and hacking and bending and welding, so I don’t want to spend a lot of money on something that people would consider me “messing up”. If you consider your 470 already messed up or are trying to part ways with one for a reasonable price, let...
Selling my 1999 LX with ~204,000mi. I purchased at ~175,000mi and it has been a daily ever since. The need for greater fuel effeciency has presented itself unfortunately and I must part with the LX. Good: -Timing belt/water pump service conducted at purchase (I have records) -Heater T-s replaced ~179,000mi (could get the purchase records but did the work myself) -Fan clutch replaced ~200,000mi (I have records) -New U-joints ~195,000mi (I have records) -AHC functions -Rust Free - Even though this is currently a northern truck, I purchased it from AZ and drove it up here with plans to keep it FOREVER. Well plans change. Anyway, before the first winter, I had the underbody coated/rust proofed by these guys...
Selling my 2003 LX470 with 113k miles. Rust free, lived much of its life in Texas. Only modification is a BT45 Bluetooth adapter. AHC works perfectly. Have third row seats in storage unit if buyer wants them. Night vision is also fully functional. Asking $20,500. Located in Exton, PA. Would trade + cash on my end for a newer GX460. Recent maintenance/repairs: Frame was fluid filmed in November (have before pics). Has only seen this past PA winter General Grabber ATX tires have ~7,000 miles (full size spare has 0 miles) Timing belt replaced at 95k miles Transfer case fluid, front and rear differential fluids, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, ignition coils, new battery at 105k miles Oil done at 110k miles Cons: Front seats are beat...
Hey everyone, Needed some advise. I am going to look at a 2002 LX 470 with 190k miles, clean record. No problems for $10.5k. I only spoke to the owner briefly on the phone. Obviously need more info to make a decision so what questions should I ask and what should I look out for while checking it out/test driving. Thanks for everything!
Offered for sale is my 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser. This is a fantastic running and driving truck. Everything works on it and it’s ready for a new owner. I bought it with intentions to build an overlander but I’ve decided to pursue another project. 204,700 miles with the timing belt and water pump done at 150,000. Equipped with heated and power seats, power sunroof, backup camera, third-row seating, navigation, Bluetooth, and automatic climate control. Serious inquiries only please. $11,500 Or Best Reasonable Offer.
FOR SALE in the Nashville, TN area. 2001 Lexus LX470 with 199,500 miles. Gold/champagne with beige interior. No rust, clean undercarriage. ASKING PRICE: $15,500 Mods: OME Suspension - OME torsion bars and rear springs, OME sway bar endlink bushings SPC UCAs ARB Sahara Front Bumper w/ Smittybilt winch and ARB driving lights 35" Yokohama tires w/ 18" Icon Rebound wheels (bronze color) Victory 4x4 full length roof rack Asfir aluminum skid plate (not installed) Nakamichi double-din headunit (w/ Apple CarPlay), amplifier, and Kicker 12" subwoofer (48TRTP122) New headlights (angel eyes/halos) with LED low beams Hood deflector (not installed) Repaired/replaced within last 3 years: AHC professionally removed Steering rack replaced Front...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom