For Sale Northern Wisconsin: 1999 LX470 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
Selling my 1999 LX with ~204,000mi. I purchased at ~175,000mi and it has been a daily ever since. The need for greater fuel effeciency has presented itself unfortunately and I must part with the LX.

Good:
-Timing belt/water pump service conducted at purchase (I have records)
-Heater T-s replaced ~179,000mi (could get the purchase records but did the work myself)
-Fan clutch replaced ~200,000mi (I have records)
-New U-joints ~195,000mi (I have records)
-AHC functions
-Rust Free
- Even though this is currently a northern truck, I purchased it from AZ and drove it up here with plans to keep it FOREVER. Well plans change. Anyway, before the first winter, I had the underbody coated/rust proofed by these guys: https://www.absautosolutions.com/rust-proofing. It has just been through its second, albeit very mild winter.

Needs work:
-Passenger Seat Heater switch needs to be replaced (worked last winter, this winter the switch won't engage/no click?)
-Windshield wiper switch needs replaced (I think, the wipers work but only one speed and shut off randomly so you have to turn em off, then back on)
-Exhaust leak (you can hear the tinging)
-Windshield washer fluid... I think the lines need to be cleaned/replaced. Pump works fine just only sprays out of one driver side hole.

Aside from the fan clutch & u-joints, the truck has been problem free. As for the ditch lights, I'd like to keep them but we can discuss it. The brackets will go with the truck.

If you have any questions or want more pics than I post feel free to text 480.385.8four7eight

$13,000 obo
Driver_Front.jpg
Driver_Side.jpg
Pass_Front.jpg
Pass_Side.jpg
Rear.jpg

Last edited:
Interior
Forgot there is also the ben 3d builds mount installed, I'll likely keep the actual 67designs arm and holder however.

Dash_Radio.jpg

Driver.jpg

Gauge.jpg

Rear.jpg

Rearseat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom