UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

Hey everyone, First time posting, and looking for some opinions...looking for a 100 series in good shape. Anywhere between 2003-2006 seems to be the sweet spot. Want to make sure I am approaching this rationally. Growing up, my dad had a Land Cruiser, and now that I have a little one of my own, I'm on the hunt for one to continue the tradition. I'm specifically looking for something with less than or around 200k miles. I'm located in the South and I'd prefer a "southern truck" to minimize rust issues, but more than happy to travel. My ideal color is Jade Imperial Mica, but I'm also open to Silver (River Rock Green Mica), White, or Black. My budget is in the range of $15-18k. I know it might be a bit of a challenge to find exactly...
On the hunt for a clean, maintained, low mileage 06-07 Land Cruiser. I owned one a few years ago and regrettably sold it. Now looking for a replacement. Willing to pay up for the right truck. Modifications are fine. However, I am looking for one that does not have any damage or major flaws. ONLY 2006-2007 Land Cruiser. Not interested in other years and not interested in LX. Open to color combinations
I bought a 2004 Land Cruiser that needs a motor and interior. Before buying all the stuff to fix it, I was wondering if anyone on here had one that has been totaled. I am willing to arrange shipping from anywhere in the US. Preferably rust free. Please PM me if you have one or have a lead on where I could get one. Thanks
Looking to buy an excellent condition 06-07 LX470 with under 200k miles. A really clean interior/exterior is important, clean title, great service history, and zero rust. I’m a serious buyer with cash in hand. I have about $25-$30k to spend and will not waste anyone's time. Thank you. Note: Need proof of maintenance. At this price point, I'm hoping to find one that does not need much work or is at least relatively inexpensive to baseline. Also, I'm open to one with lower miles that needs a little more work to baseline but asking less. BUDGET: $25-$30k (Depending on Condition, Mileage and Maintenance) REQUIREMENTS: - 2006 or 2007 LX470 Model Year - Clean Title, No Accidents, No Rust - Sand Dollar Pearl or Crystal White - Mileage...
Howdy, Looking for an ugly but reliable LX 470. Must be a LX, 98/99 would be choice of year(s), and white/black preferred but not too picky on color. If the frame and drivetrain are good, I’m good. Not worried about damaged panels, mismatched wheels/tires, missing or torn interior bits, etc. If it starts and drives good and isn’t a rust bucket, I’m interested. There’s a few for sale at “local” dealers in the $5k-$10k range but I figured I would check here before going that route. I will be cutting and hacking and bending and welding, so I don’t want to spend a lot of money on something that people would consider me “messing up”. If you consider your 470 already messed up or are trying to part ways with one for a reasonable price, let...
Looking for a 98 or 99 Land Cruiser. Please read the entire description before responding. Must meet the following criteria; LHD Under 200K miles. Rear factory locker. Gray interior with black trim. Rust free and accidents free. Preferences; I like gray colors, but can live with just about any color except for Burgundy, Blue, or Metallic Desert Tan. I also prefer the solid matching colors (side molding and bumpers) I will consider a Beige interior, as long as it has the black or beige trim (no wood grain) Bonus preferences; Poverty Package (Cloth interior, with No Sunroof). No factory Roof Rack. Under 150K miles. Things I'm not interested in and don't want; RHD Rust (body, frame, etc.) Over 200K-miles. No factory rear locker...
Hi All, So glad I found this forum, what a treasure trove of amazing information. As the title implies, I have $20-$25k to spend on a 100-series or 80-series. I'm combing the classifieds daily, but thought it couldn't hurt to post a WTB here. Since "best" means different things to different people, these would be my preferences: Minimal to no rust ~150k miles or less Close to stock (not looking for something already built) Good cosmetic condition (not repainted or reupholstered) Well documented maintenance history Fewer previous owners the better, a former mall crawler would be ideal Minimal deferred maintenance I'd consider an LC but I've always preferred the way the LX looks Something on east coast would be ideal (I'm in NYC but...
Hello, my 04 LX galactic grey mica was totaled by a drunk driver and now I’m on the search for a similar LX. Stock or modified, just looking for something clean. I would prefer AHC, but if removed that’s not a dealbreaker. Budget is 10-18k depending on condition, miles etc. I prefer a 03+ but would consider older more built rigs if clean. Clean interior is important for me also. And maintenance of course. Thanks!!
Hi folks, I'm in the market for a 2001+ (might consider clean 2000 model as well) UZJ100 land cruiser. Looking for a clean one, no rust, hopefully near to southern california, ~<200k miles, and one that's had the timing belt/water pump/heater tees and so forth replaced recently. Would like to spend < about $13,500. Don't really care about color, and do not want a bunch of after market mods like a lift and so forth. If it has bumpers and a roof rack that's ok, but really just want a clean mostly factory truck.
I’m on the hunt for a clean rig. Looking for 2003-2007 100 Series Land Cruiser (no LX sorry). Preference is for west coast location and the trucks MUST meet the following criteria: No accidents (all vin tags present) Zero rust (surface rust is not ok) 125k or less on mileage Any color except for black or gold Budget up to $35k depending on rig!
LIve in Houston TX, but travel to Austin for work 1-2x monthly. Looking for something with less than 200k miles, DD-ready, or at lease "relatively" inexpensive to baseline. Obviously zero rust and decent MX history. Have a '19 Tacoma OR that's outfitted for off-roading I'm willing to put towards a trade. Preferably sub-$20k. Love the Taco, but looking for something more comfortable for the wife and kid. Also willing to consider a 200 series, understood the cost might be more than $20k. Worth a discussion.
Back in the market so I’m bumping this back up. -LC or LX any year -Stock or close to it, with the 3rd row seats -Ideally <250k miles, more okay depending on condition/service history -No/minimal rust -Prefer without AHC -Budget $12k-ish Would love a local deal in Austin where I live or Dallas where I have family. Thanks for looking.
I'm located in Maine and am looking to pickup a 2006 or 2007 LX470 - No LC's at the moment Cash in hand and willing to travel for the right vehicle with a patient seller. AHC still installed (not bypassed or removed). The more unmodified the better. No rusted vehicles please. Clean title is necessary. Looking for a vehicle between 150k-200k miles - will consider others for the right price. Budget around 16k-20k. I appreciate your time :) -Julian
Hey all, Been looking for an 03+ LX with the help of all the resources here. Wouldn't be a daily driver, primarily for beach to replace my 315k 2008 4runner, so not looking for the most pristine example. Best I could find so far is a 2006 with this level of rust (maybe its not so bad for northeast standards). I need to start bringing a Toyota branded 2x4 everywhere because hood struts are always dead.
On the hunt for a bit of a rare bird. I'm specifically looking for a truck that was optioned without a sunroof. I'm flexible on most other items, but preferences are below: Prefer not red Prefer cloth seats Prefer non-nav Looking for clean frame Mileage is less of a concern as long as the truck has been taken care of Budget is flexible depending on the truck, but ideally I'd like to be around the $15k mark, if possible. Not looking for a show vehicle. Anything out there?

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom