FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1988 Toyota Landcruiser · Suv · Driven 128,000 miles 1989HJ61vx, 12HT, 5 SPD turbo 12HT Turbo Diesel, 5 Speed, Cable I have owned this truck for 12yrs and the previous own also had it registered in Florida for 4 yrs before that. Clean, strong running, low mileage HJ61 with all the options! Gets great mileage (22-24mpg) with lots of power from the 12HT factory Turbo Diesel. New lift kit, tires and rims. Sun roof doesn’t work.The motor runs just needs adjustments $26000 Vehicle Specs: 1989 HJ61vx Land Cruiser 12HT Turbo-Diesel 5 Speed Manual Right Hand Drive 12volt Dual A/C Factory Refrigerator Factory Sunroof Factory Cable Lockers Full Floating rear axle Third row seats Sound Proofing under the hood and whole floor Text if...
1989 Land Cruiser with a R2.8 cummins and 6L80E transmission. 250k on the chassis about 35k on the motor. Shop in California off road werkz did the swap. It was done with no expense spared. Great truck. Runs great. Body has some bruises but otherwise in really good shape. Small rust spot on the roof, no bigger than a quarter. Underneath is dry no rust or rot. OME lift with 31’s. Remote lock. Double din alpine with back up camera. Headliner is in good shape. Great truck. I just need to thin the herd Asking $40900
Purchased a year ago from RMR 4X4 in Birmingham, AL and isn't getting driven as much as I would like. It has been Mosley modified and was previously owned by a fellow Mud member. Currently has 201, 823 miles and can likely be spoken to by other Mud members that know it. It has Holly Sniper efi installed and no rust. Bottom pics will be added soon. Roof rack has been removed and is not included in the sell. Asking $38,500
Truck is sold. It's going to a good home. Thanks everyone 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 2F engine w/ H41 4 speed transmission 330KM or ~205K miles Medium blue color code 857 w/ tan Interior AC, heat, power steering Runs, drives, stops Illinois title and can include import/EPA documentation if needed Some cool stuff: Barn doors Sliding rear windows Front driver & passenger side wing/vent glass 40:60 Front seats 50:50 Rear folding seats - I believe the third row has reinforcements for jump seats D pillar steps Full float axles Notable issues: Body: Superficial rust bubbling along the roof/drip edges - Nothing has gone through and there's no water intrusion to my knowledge. Small scratch on passenger side near dogleg Mechanical...
Hi Everyone, Many of you who frequent the diesel forums may remember Charles, a long time admin and a member of our Coastal Cruisers club www.coastalcruisers.ca Charles passed away ten years ago and his truck remained in his family until 2 years ago when I acquired it. My plan was to 'repair it to factory' as it needed some work to get it more road worthy. I say 'more' in jest because Charle's son just drove it about a thousand miles from the Yukon with no charging system, questionable brakes and worn shocks. lol. These trucks are tough. There are several threads on Mud from Charles describing all of his work on this truck in Guatemala and Africa, it transported the family all over the world for 35 years they owned it. Here is the...
We are presenting this specimen up for sale: This meticulous example of a 1988 HJ61 Series Land Cruiser. This is a Japanese domestic Market model, with a 12HT 4.0 liter turbo diesel, a 5 speed manual transmission, cable locking front and rear differentials, and a power take-off (PTO) factory winch. Kept under wraps by it’s 1 fastidious owner in Japan, until we acquired it in 2023. It wearing it’s original paint job, Toyota Dark Gray (155), which is in superb condition, showing it’s luster and shine just as it did back when new. It’s hard to gather the words to describe the condition of this truck, has it truly has to be seen with ones own eyes to be fully appreciated. All exterior bits of trim, and rubber present supple and fresh with...
I've been trying to make the time and space to put parts in this dang truck for three years, now, and it just ain't happenin' and I'm ready to lose out on all the untapped potential to know somebody is actually gonna finish it and drive it. I'm the third owner, bought from the second in Bremerton, WA, at the end of 2010, who got it from his uncle. It's been a great truck, but I have too many other more important projects to leave this one sitting doing nothing for me. My loss is somebody else's gain. Why it's not my current pride and joy and trusty steed for overlanding adventures: - A little shy of 250k on the body and the stock 2F, still incredibly smooth and happy when the carb is feeling like doing its job properly - Functioning...
My 1988 FJ62 Land Cruiser is for sale! This truck is mechanically sound with no frame rust. She's not a beauty queen, but I think in the right hands she'll clean up nicely. The Good * FJ62 Manual conversion with brand new H55F 5-speed transmission at 280k miles. All work was performed by the incredibly talented Georg Esterer and his group at Valley Hybrids * Transfer case rebuilt at 280k miles * Valve adjustment done at 280k miles * Accessory belts replaced at 280k miles * Brake overhauled with new booster, calipers, rotors, pads and lines at 280k miles * Engine rebuilt at 265k miles through Land Cruiser Northwest * Clean frame with no rust * 2” Lift with OME light rated suspension system * Complete interior The Bad * Driverside...
Hi everyone, I've made the difficult decision to part with my '89 cruiser. She has just over 138K miles on the clock, original motor and transmission. Virtually no body rust, just a small bubble over the rear left fender and the front edge of the lower drivers door. She's been resprayed at some point, Carfax shows 2008 but I know for a fact that's not correct, it was definitely earlier than that. I've recently replaced all hard and soft brake lines and put in a new master cylinder. BFG KO2's are virtually brand new, maybe 200 miles on them. Interior is in decent shape, a couple cracks on the dash and the drivers seat has the usual tear but the headliner is in great shape and everything works with the exception of the passenger...
1988 Landcruiser fj62 manual windows and lock. This truck was a 1 owner truck until we aquired it in 2016 . we bought in the carolinas and it shipped out to Dallas mid 2016. The ac and belts had been replaced by the previous owner just before we purchased the truck. The truck had new brakes with Master cylinder replaced by the cruiser man out in North Richland hills when we first got it. We put new tires on it once we received the truck . we also had the suspension gone thru and had it updated to the OME 2.5 life kit. It had michelin ltx we we first got and then updated to 31inch firestone which rode great but would of preferred to go the BFG route. Truck has been serviced here locally or most of work has been done by myself. Over the...
$39,000 Original California car and has never left the state! This FJ is an absolute dream to drive and has been mechanically taken care of for 210K miles. Below is a short list of recent work done to ensure the new owner has a great experience, There is not another FJ60 or FJ62 on the market at this quality and at this price in the US. Excellent Vehicle History Report viewable at Ebay link below https://www.ebay.com/itm/335253100124 -44K Miles on rebuilt motor -5 Speed H55F transmission -Aluminum radiator -200 AMP Mean Green alternator -High torque Mean Green starter -Dual batteries with isolator switch -Ironman Off-Road lift kit -Ironman Off-Road shocks -Man A Fre 38 gallon long range fuel tank -New interior -New 33" BFG Mud...
$12,000 - I'd LOVE to trade for an FJ100 and I can add $. I'm scheming a Dalton Highway overlanding trip, and I'd rather drive something on coils all the way up there. Vehicle has a clean GA title in my name. No sketchiness. 84 FJ60 - Runs and drives great, and I've done a lot with it. I honestly am just going to keep chipping away at little things, but I'll put an honest list below of everything I've done to it, and everything that's still on the to-do list. It fires up every time, I've taken it on a 300-mile camping trip down the Blue Ridge Highway, it's been awesome. The interior is immaculate, no rips or tears or anything. Non-OEM stereo, but its Bluetooth and all the speakers work. No steering issues, no real issues period...
https://specialty.autotrader.com/seller_portal/seller_vehicles/view/102003185 Meticulously restored 1986 FJ60 Land Cruiser, a true off-road icon. This timeless beauty is not just a car; it's a journey waiting to unfold. Ready to be a showpiece or your Daily Driver! Key Features: Zero Rust, Impeccable Condition: The body and frame are pristine, free from any signs of rust with protective undercoating. A small list of recent mechanical upgrades(receipts in hand), including full bodywork and paint, custom gray headliner, new radiator, and a rebuilt intake and exhaust manifold with upgraded remflex gaskets, new sway bar and bushings, new rear shocks, fresh seals and gaskets on the transmission, all new upgraded silicon vacuum lines...
This is a very nice looking FJ60 Land Cruiser for sale, two years from a complete engine rebuild and a new interior, at what seems to be a very reasonable price. We find that FJ60 are either in need of work or have had every modification possible put on them. This is a refreshing, stock example, in good mechanical and cosmetic condition. Note, this truck is unable to pass SMOG in California at this time. It can be registered in other states, however. Priced at $29,000. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: FULL overhaul of Engine – Carburetor rebuilt – New Pistons, seals, bearing – Block resurfaced – Exhaust manifold resurfaced – Flywheel resurfaced – New Clutch Kit – New Aisin Water pump – New Thermostat – New Seals/Gaskets...
1989 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser, 169k miles, always lived in Atlanta, GA area. 3rd owner and have owned it since March 2012. Clean title, pristine interior, A/C blows cold, no rust whatsoever, never been in an accident, never been off-road, no mods other than an updated center console and roof rack. It's been a weekend car all along. We haven't had a garage in about 8 years so the roof paint was pretty beat up and recently had it resprayed. Have before and after pictures. Has a small leak in the back of the oil pan, comes with a new gasket and pan, haven't had time to get it installed. Asking $33,000 Selling it to help pay for my daughter's college! Here's a list of service done over the past 11 years: 8/30/23 City Racer hood to...
1989 FJ62 Land Cruiser, Toytota 3B diesel engine from an 85 BJ60 Land Cruiser. 5-speed manual (H55F), AC, Bluetooth radio, frontrunner slimline 2 roof rack. The suspension was replaced with a brand new Old Man Emu kit in 2018. Because of the diesel transplant the Oregon DEQ will not test the vehicle therefore it can not be registered in the testing regions around the Portland metro area and Medford. It has approximately 300,000 miles. $15000.00
Recently purchased thinking I would be able to just drive around town with the kiddos- however…body rust is to much for my skills and frame is toasted. Would be a great candidate for a diesel swap. Canadian spec. According to prior owner - he drove it from AK back to TX H55 transmission shifts fine - I’ve cycled through the gears without issues - however both the fill and drain plugs need to be replaced - both are stripped. 3b pulls nicely- turbo spools quickly at low rpm Unknown compression numbers - I don’t have a way to check. But starts up and idles without issue. Can provide cold start video. Has a home brew Intercooler setup, I was going to remove it - have the original piping. It does work though. Needs a front knuckle...
Looking to sell my 83 Freeborn FJ60. I bought it 6 years ago in Tucson and shipped it here when I moved to Wisconsin in 2021. It is garage kept and stored winters here. I will try to keep it as short and sweet as possible here, but will absolutely discuss further with interested parties over the phone, text, or via facetime, etc. Mud price is $35K. -knuckles done 2 months ago with bearings, pads, rotors, and front brake lines -valve cover gasket done with valve adjustment -full desmog (ALL smog parts and carburetor will come with sale) -Holley Sniper EFI from Mosley -crank seal, timing cover, AND timing plate gasket done -Pushrod cover gasket -oil pan gasket -rear main, Aisin clutch, machined flywheel, trans input shaft seal and the...
I am thinking about a 60/62. I can pay cash, but would consider trading off my 100 for the right truck. PM me and I can send details of a possible trade. Thank you. *edit To clarify, I I never thought I’d ever say anything remotely close to this….I’m looking at sub $20k😬😬😬 Had I ever seen these days coming I would have never sold any of my 60s (that I never had to sell, just did) and I’d be sitting on a gold mine🤣😅
For Sale is a 1984 Toyota Landcruiser FJ60. $14,000.00 OBO I have used this website to maintain this FJ since I bought it in 2015, but I never posted before. Please text or call me at 7 zero 7 seven nine 9 zero nine 0 nine for anymore photos or details. This truck runs great and always has. Moving out of state and can't take it with me. I have lots of pictures, please ask for specific pics. I bought this truck in 2014 and used as a daily driver till 2016. Truck was parked until 2018 when it was used as a daily driver again till 2019. Since 2019 the cruiser has been garaged and used very little. Mostly to run kayaks around the river area. This cruiser is all original and I have done very little to it besides fix what has broken. I...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom