For Sale Bradenton Florida 1988 Toyota Landcruiser · Suv · Driven 128,000 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_9404.png

1988 Toyota Landcruiser · Suv · Driven 128,000 miles

1989HJ61vx, 12HT, 5 SPD turbo 12HT Turbo Diesel, 5 Speed, Cable

I have owned this truck for 12yrs and the previous own also had it registered in Florida for 4 yrs before that. Clean, strong running, low mileage HJ61 with all the options! Gets great mileage (22-24mpg) with lots of power from the 12HT factory Turbo Diesel. New lift kit, tires and rims. Sun roof doesn’t work.The motor runs just needs adjustments $26000
Vehicle Specs:

1989 HJ61vx Land Cruiser
12HT Turbo-Diesel
5 Speed Manual
Right Hand Drive
12volt
Dual A/C
Factory Refrigerator
Factory Sunroof
Factory Cable Lockers
Full Floating rear axle
Third row seats
Sound Proofing under the hood and whole floor
Text if Interested
727-642-8297
Mike

IMG_9398.png

IMG_9400.png

IMG_1523.png

IMG_1519.jpeg

driven 128k miles - does that mean the dash reads 128k or you have driven the truck 128k in the 12 years that you have owned it?
thanks

Has this sold yet? Do you have a price?

this one has been for sale on our local Facebook marketplace for years. happy to go down there for a PPI in anyone is interested. I would highly recommend putting eyes on the title and VIN numbers if what the poster says is true about it being registered for 16 years in florida

this one has been for sale on our local Facebook marketplace for years. happy to go down there for a PPI in anyone is interested. I would highly recommend putting eyes on the title and VIN numbers if what the poster says is true about it being registered for 16 years in florida
I did think that 16 year statement was a little odd seeing as it's only been legal since 2013.

Eh. In Florida you can get away with a lot. Sometimes stuff slips though without issue, other times they have swapped Vins

I did think that 16 year statement was a little odd seeing as it's only been legal since 2013.
without getting into a ton of detail my HJ61 1989 was in the USA since 2008. Found a fake vin plate under the hood which I removed because... I am not about that and eventually met the guy who had it brought in after looking at a ton of paperwork that came with the cruiser. Turns out he lives fairly close to my office. He drove it for quite a few years illegally (with clean air utah plates) then sold it back to the group in Canada that brought it in for him. It was then bought by the Land Cruiser Musuem and now it resides in my driveway. Some of these imports have crazy stories.

It has every spec I like in a 60. Sadly I bought an 80 shortly after asking that question. Good luck with the sale on this though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom