SOLD 1989 FJ62 Baltimore/DC Area (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Hi everyone, I've made the difficult decision to part with my '89 cruiser. She has just over 138K miles on the clock, original motor and transmission. Virtually no body rust, just a small bubble over the rear left fender and the front edge of the lower drivers door. She's been resprayed at some point, Carfax shows 2008 but I know for a fact that's not correct, it was definitely earlier than that. I've recently replaced all hard and soft brake lines and put in a new master cylinder. BFG KO2's are virtually brand new, maybe 200 miles on them. Interior is in decent shape, a couple cracks on the dash and the drivers seat has the usual tear but the headliner is in great shape and everything works with the exception of the passenger side rear lock (it works but you have to move it by hand). This truck has been in my family for about 20 years, but I have a 350 swapped FJ60 that gets more attention so unfortunately I need to let this one go to free up some garage space. Asking $24K and located in Gaithersburg MD.

IMG_0245.jpeg
IMG_0246.jpeg
IMG_0247.jpeg
IMG_0248.jpeg
IMG_0249.jpeg

Last edited:
Frame looks very good, you have photos of the rear inner “C” channels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom