YotaMD Titanium Integrated Remote Key Fob Shell (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Orange Ordered :)

Will order as well! @suprarx7nut ... can you do custom colors? I ask because I'm a BIG fan of the fluorescent green such as what Oakley calls "Retina Burn"...see attached

Anyway, I'll order an orange one as well.

View attachment 1513248

The green is more of a kelly green. It's not very fluorescent/neon. More of a pure green.

Ordered. Definitely digging the look!

I think I need one as well, nice job!

Will the keyhole ring accommodate a normal sized key chain? Or could you share the width of the slot?

Thanks a lot,

Ordered, been waiting for something like this for some time!

The green is more of a kelly green. It's not very fluorescent/neon. More of a pure green.

Thanks! I'll definitely order an orange one. As for engraving: I'm surprised no one has mentioned "IH8MUD" being engraved.

I think I need one as well, nice job!

Will the keyhole ring accommodate a normal sized key chain? Or could you share the width of the slot?

Thanks a lot,

It should fit any normal keyring. I can share exact dimensions when I get home and pull up the drawing.

Thanks! I'll definitely order an orange one. As for engraving: I'm surprised no one has mentioned "IH8MUD" being engraved.

I had that noted as one of the top 4 or 5 requests. I would even do it in the correct font if Woody (or whoever owns that logo) would be willing to share it.

this is awesome! about to order one myself. what will the price be once discount is finished (only have a single key current but may order another later once i order another key). thanks!

Alright ladies and gents, this is far more successful than I anticipated. I've blown through my intro 1-2 week goals in under 18 hours. Kudos to all of you for being such awesome supporters so far. If this pace continued long term I'd quit my day job in a heartbeat.

I'm going to have to close the intro sale as early as tonight as you've zipped past what I was planning. Pricing will increase $10 to $80 shipped once the intro sale concludes (again, likely tonight).

Get your orders in soon and save some $$$!

this is awesome! about to order one myself. what will the price be once discount is finished (only have a single key current but may order another later once i order another key). thanks!

Good timing on this question, see above.

Order placed!

Very slick! Black and red ordered.

Solo key as well, orange it is. When can we expect delivery? Nice product.

ordered today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom