YotaMD 200 Series Titanium Fob Shell Kit (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@suprarx7nut - any chance of doing a run of cerakote grey cases?

Potentially. I think my next run of YMD2 cases will include Sniper Grey. It's a very dark grey and will give a more uniform finish than the raw black currently offered. i just added that color to the YMD1 cases (100 series/98~07 Lexus) and expect it to do well. It's grey enough to be unique and dark enough to be "classy".

That's probably a month out at this point for the YMD2.

I have the Orange now and it is just so dang practical. Black always looks good, of course...until you can’t see or locate it!

I wasn't planning to buy another, but the grey may make me change my mind. Looking forward to it.

I have the Orange now and it is just so dang practical. Black always looks good, of course...until you can’t see or locate it!

Yeah, you convinced me to get orange. I’m pretty good at losing things. This morning my cell phone was ringing and I still had a hard time finding the darn thing on my desk...

Potentially. I think my next run of YMD2 cases will include Sniper Grey. It's a very dark grey and will give a more uniform finish than the raw black currently offered. i just added that color to the YMD1 cases (100 series/98~07 Lexus) and expect it to do well. It's grey enough to be unique and dark enough to be "classy".

That's probably a month out at this point for the YMD2.

Ready to make a purchase for the Sniper Grey cases. I'll be keeping an eye out for the release.

Any movement on creating these for 2018 and 2019 keys? Thanks

Not yet. That's probably still 6-12 months out. The 100 series version continues to far outsell the 200 so I need to vet upcoming designs carefully. I think the market for the 2018-2019 version is very, very small right now.

What about for the 16-17 squat buttons? Those are the same for new Tacoma’s too.

Those are up next or second in line. The other contender is the 2/3 button 4 runner remotes prior to the current integrated key design. That one is widely used and a simpler design so it might get the nudge before the 16-17 square buttons.

Design work will be in a lull for another 2 months, though, with HIH upcoming and other summer tasks looming.

Reactions: dmc
Ok. Let me know if you need a factory 17 case. My fob guts are currently in a AJT Tacoma case.

Ok. Let me know if you need a factory 17 case. My fob guts are currently in a AJT Tacoma case.

Thanks for the offer. I do enough ongoing testing and quality control checks that it makes sense for me to invest in a case or two for myself just so I always have them on hand. I do appreciate the offer though. I'd love to help get you into another case. ;)

We are LIVE with Sniper Grey. I've also got limited quantities of most my other usual colors. I'll get them posted up on the site shortly with pictures following tonight and tomorrow.

Ready to make a purchase for the Sniper Grey cases. I'll be keeping an eye out for the release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom