Where'd You Guys Learn to Weld? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be there

I'm gonna try and be there bro,.. should we bring our own equipment as far as a welder?.. wife got me a Lincoln MiG welder last year... don't have gas but a few rolls of wire.

Later!

-Bill

I just picked up a helmet and some gloves this morning. Now, I'm ready to burn somethin'!

Cool Felix,

Don't forget:

Eye protection (goggles or whatever you prefer), inner and outer ear protection....

Donuts (just kidding).

Last edited:
Hey guys... just tuning in due to ridiculous work schedule..... but i think I am in as well.

Hey guys. I don't have any of the equiptment but would it be cool to come by and observe anyway?

Andrew

Lets start congregating at 2:30 so that we can start the tech day promptly at 3:00

That will give us time to BS a little and introduce one another.

Anyone got a chop saw they can bring along?

Salamander heater? Propane or kerosene?

Any steel drops would be good too.

I'll bring a chop saw

I'm bring my propane salamander heater, some pipe ( cut into 3"-4" lengths),and an extra mask.

chris

John:

Excellent, excellent tech day. You are a fantastic teacher, and your knowledge and patience made this a fascinating learning experience. Thanks for your time hosting this event. :beer::beer::beer:

- Dave

Great day! Thanks to Stum and company for putting this on.

Sucks I couldn't make it.....

A big Thanks for the bringing the welder goes out to Tom - ironically, I don't even own a welder right now so we could not have had the tech day with his. We all owe him a beer because we used his gas and wire for the tech day. Next Vienna day, cold one on me for Tom :beer:

Was a bit cold outside but great to put some names to faces. You guys put down some nice welds. I was impressed with Felix for stepping in and sticking it.

It was a great diversion for my normal day and I had a great time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom