A Big big Thank you (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bomar

SILVER Star
Threads
One of your own Capital brothers came to my rescue in Yellowstone NP yesterday. It was Mr @lacefro.

I was cruising along in my 99 LC and it decided to stop right on the north side of the park. We hooked a strap up and he towed me to Cooke City MT.

I am very grateful for the awesome mud family that are always willing to help. No one understands it until you need it.

I would have been In very bad shape without his help.

Such a great man and wonderful family.

Thank you @lacefro!

so good to hear!

Any idea what the issue is?

@bkfj40 no it has stumped me.

No CELs stopped while driving. I thought a fuel pump so sent the wifes with the other car in the group 3 hours round trip to find out I have no power to the fuel pump so didn't fix the issue.

Not immobilizer

I tried the few things on mud like bigger EFI fuse.....tried jumping the relay. Relay tests good.

I am in a rental finishing out the trip as my truck rests on side of road in Cooke City MT.

IMG_8898.jpeg

Not a bad place to send a day on side of road.

Meet some great people during all this.

Of course our rental home is on the complete over side of the park. About a 3hr drive without crazy Bison traffic.

So stayed the night while my wife went to Idaho Falls to rent a small SUV.

Just grateful we will do finish out the trip.

Reached out to @Riverrunner about transporting it back home.

I wish I would’ve know sooner, you’re welcome to use my Subaru that I have in Tetonia (or my 80). I’ll be out backpacking in the Tetons for a few days. I’d make ya a heck of a deal on either to just buy and take 🤣

@bkfj40 wow thanks for the offer.

Sine you know the area it is not like communication via devices is easy to do.

My wife luckily talked the National car rental people into letting us go one way. I have a Corp account through work and the app said nope and customer service people.

So looking to buy was going to be next option.

Again thank you for the option. Mud people are the best.

Yes finally today. I am having it shipped back to me to chase down the issue. I think a broken wire from a rodent...

Man we loved Glacier....I hope you guys did as well.

Glacier was beautiful, so beautiful it seemed fake or green screen. We were able to get tickets for the Road to the Sun. Definitely worth doing. One of our guys lost his AC in Moab due to a rodent chewing through the electrical connections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom