Anyone want to hit Flagpole Knob this winter? (2 Viewers)

Flagpole knob dates

• Sat March 2

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Sat March 9

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Sat March 16

• Sat March 23

• Sat March 30

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • DATE HAS BEEN SET AS MARCH 30 AT 9AM OTTOBINE ES DAYTON VA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That drone takes amazing pictures. The other drone actually scared me I had no idea they could go 90 MPH. I still have no idea what is up with the clutch. I made it home ( thanks for following Bob) but it would still slip. I parked it today and it didn't slip at all so I have no idea what the issue is/was/will be again.

Thanks to everyone for your help and sorry for the delay. AAA called at 4:19 to see if the driver had arrived.

Alexy made it home ok.
No worries at all, things happen! Glad we got that tow truck driver! Hope you gave AAA some s*** and got something from them.
That drone takes amazing pictures. The other drone actually scared me I had no idea they could go 90 MPH. I still have no idea what is up with the clutch. I made it home ( thanks for following Bob) but it would still slip. I parked it today and it didn't slip at all so I have no idea what the issue is/was/will be again.
It really does! I’ll try to find time to get some of the videos up this week. That drone is crazy! Fast and you can hear it 1/4 away lol.

Hope you can get the 40 sorted soon and we can hit some trails again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom