Where did you go with your Mini Truck or 4Runner this week? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

To the pasture…

BED26D22-A9D6-48EE-94EB-0DCF34E23E5F.jpeg

My great grandfather operated the General Store and Post Office that used to be in Emigrant Gap. This would have been in the late 1940's. I don't think that the building still stands.

Woods Point, Victoria Australia. My young son on his Learners permit getting in some 4x4 and manual transmission hours.

woods point.png

What an incredible place you get to live. Always wanted to visit your country
Ditto. It's still on my bucket list.

man, I love that truck!
Thanks for the kind words fellas! I love this community and I've already learned so much here. I've only had the truck a month now but I still geek out every time I drive it. I've been seeking out 1st gen Tacomas in parking lots to place the Hilux amongst it's brethren:rofl:

Thanks for the kind words fellas! I love this community and I've already learned so much here. I've only had the truck a month now but I still geek out every time I drive it. I've been seeking out 1st gen Tacomas in parking lots to place the Hilux amongst it's brethren:rofl:

I would be geeking out every time I drove it too. I've wanted one of those for so long. It just about killed me when I saw that whistling diesel guy destroy that one. The only reason I was able to stomach it, was because it was a right-hand drive.

I would be geeking out every time I drove it too. I've wanted one of those for so long. It just about killed me when I saw that whistling diesel guy destroy that one. The only reason I was able to stomach it, was because it was a right-hand drive.
I know that absolutely killed me too, he explains in a later video that he didn’t want to drop it from the helicopter and totally destroy it at the end but he had to stick to his word. Then of course he goes and buys 4 more pristine Hiluxes haha but it was cool to see the truck taken to its limits again kinda like top gear did but a lot worse. I’m planning on making a build/info dump thread about this specific truck as there isn’t a ton of information out there about the LN112.

i wish i had one of these over the weekend .... :confused:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

@pappy :D
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Spent the first day of 2023 wheelin in the snow👍🏻😎

61B4B598-050F-49B4-ADD7-9C34B1B51FC1.jpeg

6C2EA83B-17DB-4A15-BDFC-0CC23EA19C7C.jpeg

F197CC5D-FFA8-4C39-962A-6EC0F46E0A13.jpeg

2399612F-7A42-4A2E-8FB4-C79986E91110.jpeg