Where did you go with your Mini Truck or 4Runner this week? (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

P4180453.JPG

Meanwhile, in Canada...

This was actually a couple years ago now, a spring time run on the Ruby Falls trail in Alberta. Recently rediscovered a bunch of older picks, this one caught my eye. I hope it can help inspire further adventures for others. :beer:

Northern Colorado section of the Backcountry Discovery Route. Leadville to Wyoming.

20180921_142205-sm.jpg

Hey Pappy, I think I saw you last week on I 40. I was heading west and a 4runner that looked like yours was heading east. It was Wednesday am.

Probably not. I didn't get home from AZ until around 2pm, Wednesday.

OK. That was you :). We were heading back to Vegas Wednesday from Albuquerque and I think I saw you around Gallup and it may have been later. The runner I saw looked just like yours.

OK. That was you :). We were heading back to Vegas Wednesday from Albuquerque and I think I saw you around Gallup and it may have been later. The runner I saw looked just like yours.

That is possible. Would have been around noon in Gallup.

Santa Fe National Forest, operating beyond design parameters again...
I ask so much of this little rig, and it just keeps delivering.
Managed to further crumple the passenger side of the bed... my blind side keeps getting uglier.
A35EACCE-D365-4A5E-8B84-D303D8A4E0AB.jpeg

New Mexico Backcountry Discovery Route. Four days of adventure.

20181006_102843-sm.jpg

So jealous of you guys out west. I hope to be living back in the PacNW before the brutal GA heat and humidity return.
Enjoying the beautiful fall weather in the North GA mountains in my 85 4Runner. My buddy has the 2004 Tacoma

1019181635.jpg

Last edited:
Lizard's Lounge, Calico Mtns.
i-GhSG39r-L.jpg

EDIT: Not that I'm complaining, but why is this getting all of these likes? Compared to most of the pics in this thread this seems rather ugly.

I personally love calico, and it's one of my favorite places to go wheeling. I also, like the desert and am glad to see when people get out there.

I've been off-roading in that area since 1985. Still like it, but kinda BT, DT. The pics above were from a trip showing the TJ driver around. The damage that the UTV crowd, in particular, has done to the area is abhorrent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom