Where did you go with your Mini Truck or 4Runner this week? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great video! I’m a diesel Land Cruiser guy having owned multiple 3B powered rigs, but the 1st Gen 4Runner owner in me is proud of how the 60, then 73 try the last notch in Disney, and then the damn ‘Frunner walks right up it.

Took the 4Runner to the dealer to pick up a 2018 TRD Off-road Tacoma to drive while the 100 series is in getting some repairs done (dealer replaced the windshield “properly”, but it’s leaking like a sieve right over the ECM). I would describe the Taco as “underwhelming at best”!!

That's really cool...^^ ^^

Nice Grant. How did you find that pic?

How did you find that pic?

I’m guessing he made note of where he was when the car festooned with cameras passed him?

I would have been giving the cameras the ‘mud salute when they passed! :flipoff2:

I would have been giving the cameras the ‘mud salute when they passed! :flipoff2:
And the snowflakes at Google would have perma-banned you.

Southern New Mexico.

20190326_163612.jpg

Picked up a 95 4R last fall as a "crime of opportunity"...
Stock, but planning on an OME 2" kit, fabbing a rear bumper/tire carrier, etc, etc... Will be fun to baseline & build into a Mtn Toy!

Today I changed the oil in the front & rear differentials of my '89 Pickup. Thought I had more oil, so I'll have to finish the trans & center diff tomorrow.

Too funny- here is a picture of the truck when I got it 5 years ago... and (now) my 4Runner in the background.

A_Truck-01.JPG

IMG_3452.JPG

Last edited:
I went to slake my thirst at some of Oregon’s finest wineries...

928C9AC2-76F0-475A-9BCD-AD6855863B5F.jpeg

1D159832-F666-4ED6-BB6E-D40AF2FD68A3.jpeg

It looked good amongst the Porsches, Mercs etc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom