Wheels that work, part numbers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you know of any 33" AT tires that are rated to fit that narrow of a wheel? I'm having trouble getting a tire company that would even put them on if I wanted to keep that setup.
Just gotta find the small tire shop. The combo works fine. Maybe look into Geolanders.

33x10.5 or 31x10.5 are the most common sizes on stock 60 series wheels. Never heard of anyone having a problem.

Kenda is putting out the Klever R/T in 33x9.5 and I think 31x9.5 too. Google or search here. I’ve seen a few posts on it. Edit: I couldn’t find the info again but swear I saw it lol

Last edited:
Yes, that’s what I have. I ordered them directly from my local Toyota dealership along with proper lug nuts.
right on!!!1 Any pics? Direct fit? No spacers right? like em? I jus ordered em with some Geolanders!

You do not need spacers for TRD Pro wheels. I posted my set up a while back in this thread, and they fit perfectly.
NICE!!!!

Stealth Custom F5 Matte Grey Gunmetal
17x9 with 3.5" ( -38 mm ) BS
Toyo MT's 285/75R17

As much as I like these for looks, fit and balance. I think they might be a bit wide. I'm still on the fence, I have a BJ74 that the old
ProComps 17x9 with 4" BS are now on. The extra 1/2" seems to make a difference to me, just getting a lot more mud and debris down the
side of the truck. But they do look perfect.

View attachment 1372615 View attachment 1372616 View attachment 1372618
I love this set up and am looking to put the same tires on mine, but I'm looking a wheel setup that has 4.5" BS. After putting these on, do you think you could have gotten away with any more than the 3.5" BS? Do you still like this size or did the debris issue become an obstacle?

I love this set up and am looking to put the same tires on mine, but I'm looking a wheel setup that has 4.5" BS. After putting these on, do you think you could have gotten away with any more than the 3.5" BS? Do you still like this size or did the debris issue become an obstacle?
The 3.5" BS is perfect, more and certainly 4.5" wouldn't work, especially in the rear they would rub all the way up. In front, I've noticed
very minor polishing on the front inner fender. I'm actually patting myself on the back when I saw that cause it fits exactly with what I
originally calculated it to do. On the front I've never rubbed the springs, but at full lock I compress my finger when I jam it between
the tire and the spring. Just couldn't accept more back space.
The side splatter I have gotten used to, set of sliders help and small mudflaps are sitting on the shelf. Nothing to stick down,
more to just run vertical down the outer wheel line.

OK, so during the fit test I've ran into a slight problem. I need to shave back an 1/8" off of this piece on the left side. The white marks are chalk so i could mark the piece that was touching. This same rod on the other side does not rub at all. The tires and everything else fit good and I would love to figure this out to make these work. Let me know what you guys think. Can I shave this down any?
IMG_3488.jpg
IMG_1561.jpg
IMG_3487.jpg
IMG_3489.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom