Wheel and center cap question. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got ahold of a set of the 15in wheels for a 1988 4runner. They are 15X7J 6-139.7 -20 φ106 60 degree taper 12mm, any reason these won't be an easy fit? WIll the offset cause issues?

Also, does anyone know the part number or where I could find a set of rear center caps for these?

Thanks

i-img1200x900-1617242129ave4rv88634.jpg

Last edited:
For the Surf? I think they will fit just dandy.

Yup, stock SR5 alloys for IFS 4Runners and trucks. Center caps are gonna be on the used market. I may have a pair, I'll take a look. Stock center caps for the front have a hole for the locking hub. They are much harder to find.

Yup, stock SR5 alloys for IFS 4Runners and trucks. Center caps are gonna be on the used market. I may have a pair, I'll take a look. Stock center caps for the front have a hole for the locking hub. They are much harder to find.
Thanks, dumb question time. These are just for looks right? No other purpose but to fill the holes or are they actually needed for some reason.

Thanks, dumb question time. These are just for looks right? No other purpose but to fill the holes or are they actually needed for some reason.
Cosmetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom