What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks great, nice match on the heat range between the fogs and the headlights. Those Rigid Trucklites are some high performers.
I've got those Rigid lights in my Tundra - GREAT upgrade to the stock fog lights - should give the 40 lighting a nice nighttime upgrade

:censor:
That's a GREAT price........Very tired of getting RIPPED OFF for work in CA that costs 1/3 the price in other parts of the country. Same seats - same work 3 times more and I shopped around.
All 4 of my seats and the headliner - $3200 and I didn't even get dinner

you should see all the taxes the city’s, counties and state in California throw on business is crazy, the environmental laws In California alone were written to fleece the business/public.

Good example went buy roughstuff in Lomis and noticed Dan had taken down his business signs, when asked why, the city wanted over 1000$ per year per sign... as a consumer you pay that.. how any business in California stays in operating is beyond me..

moved out 10 years ago not going back, I kinda like keeping what I earn...

Finished the footers and started framing the garage for my two 75’s.

21AB3F2C-747A-47B7-AF61-5318AD9AB799.jpeg

3093AA75-AD97-4C97-A90E-13CA20753AB2.jpeg

220D7B93-741D-47CA-980B-B576DF3000B3.jpeg

A92C0747-CBC3-4FD5-A838-C0D44BF6D05E.jpeg

14EE03A2-0041-4250-A518-9116B36B71C6.jpeg

We are meeting with a builder in Idaho on Tuesday and my wife wants me to have a shop if we move - (looking to get out of CA...) so I'll be asking about a 20x40 or 30x40 shop. They quoted us $175 sq ft for the house build so far.

Please take me with you...

Tracking the Denver and Rio Grande Western's abandoned Santa Fe Branch with the 40 and a mountain bike.

IMG_20200810_193502.jpg

IMG_20200810_193705.jpg

And, experimenting with a Man-A-Fre intake plate as an intake reinforcement.

IMG_20200811_111105.jpg

Also, installed a 159 primary main jet replacing the stock 144 to address some of the O2 sensor's reported lean reading at mid to heavy throttle.

:cool:

1597199153884.png

Last edited:
Within a few miles of here (~80 years ago):

View attachment 2401322
Here is a bit of what I have found closer to White Rock Canyon.

GEDC1777.JPG

Not on that trip, but earlier, I found a lock-washer that was like 5/16" thick.
GEDC1774.JPG

I believe that this is a threaded-rivet(?), and one of those peel-back sardine cans.
GEDC1797.JPG

Artifacts above were left in place.

It is kinda fascinating, because the narrow-gauge line was constructed without ballast, that and the demolition, the scrapping of it just months before Pearl Harbor, the Manhattan Project in Los Alamos, etc.

I found this artifact while " scavenger-ing " deep within a Closed and Abandon Toyota Dealership new car show room in Pennsylvania just

outside Harrisburg behind a old rotten desk it’s a solid part of my back story and what I did while driving my land cruiser that week and

many weeks back in the late 1990,s there were indeed some old small nos parts in the old warehouse in a junk pile I still have in my

personal collection :cool:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Camping trip to Big Bear, CA this weekend:

View attachment 2401766View attachment 2401767

Quick video of the trip:

it always fascinates me when someone here on MUD sets a New and exciting BAR , for the rest of the membership to enjoy and get inspired by and motivated by at various levels ...........

i do not ever recall seeing a live real time Video in my personal favorite Thread here on MUD :

" What have you done to your your Land Cruiser This week "
:)

simply put : Good Show @trainwreck517 :popcorn:

it always fascinates me when someone here on MUD sets a New and exciting BAR , for the rest of the membership to enjoy and get inspired by and motivated by at various levels ...........

i do not ever recall seeing a live real time Video in my personal favorite Thread here on MUD :

" What have you done to your your Land Cruiser This week "
:)

simply put : Good Show @trainwreck517 :popcorn:
trainwreck517 did you post a video on youtube about leveling the "cruiser lean"?

Last edited:
Well, I painted the control knobs, completely took apart, cleaned and de-oxidized my wiper switch, replaced my aftermarket rims with original rims that I repainted, and put a new set of tires on. Original hub caps are in route. All in all it was a good day.👍
View attachment 2401821View attachment 2401822

nice knobs !

i see your dash is now ruffed in for a full size OEM Toyota Single DIN Tuner AM/ FM unit now ...........

hit me up a PM , i would like to show you some pics of how to take advantage of this you may not have seen before ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom