What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (50 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Received all the parts for my lift.....had to piece it out unfortunately. Front lift parts are on long back order from Bilstein - luckily found a set on the shelf with Summit Racing and had AJUSA ship me the rear set.
Wheels and Tires came in yesterday and now waiting until my local shop has a timeslot for installation.

Thanks for everyone's input!

20210522_120959_resized.jpg

For all you running big meats I hate yal. I still want more..

Gained a solid 1.5" from ground to fender. Front is sitting at 40.5-40.7 now but still look kind of small.

Planning on flexing front corners up this weekend to see if I actually need to take care of body mount or not. If so have everything ready. Rubbing driver side sway bar at full lock and close to body mount on passenger side.

View attachment 2670838

View attachment 2670839

View attachment 2670840

View attachment 2670841

View attachment 2670842
My KDSS was gone after my lift and 285 75 18’s. I had the same issue and considered SLEEs relocate. Replaced my KDSS pump, paid Toyota $640 to fill it back up. Still rubs a little at full lock, but much happier with it.

Got everything back together after doing the following:
Wheel bearings/seals
Cvs
U joints
Regear to 4.88
Lockers- needs wiring..
Brake rotors and pads
Pcv
Air filter

20210523_123515.jpg

How long did the sound matting take you? And how do you like the Kelty tarp?
Not too long, but I had to disassemble my rear drawer system and interior panels. The kelty tarp is great for the price, and covers quite a bit. I like it for the price

D0502677-1D65-47BF-B031-63FBA653028C.jpeg

Just got the truck last week. Here are the things I have done so far.

-removed the roof rack
-installed leveling kit up front
-TRD BBS Forged wheels
-275/70/18 Michelin LTX AT2 tires mounted and balanced

I am waiting for are the Blizzard Pearl door moulding pieces that will replace the Chrome.
I have a triple locked 1996 80 to play with offroad, so for now, this is about as far as I will go with the 200.

View attachment 2682992
Just got the truck last week. Here are the things I have done so far.

-removed the roof rack
-installed leveling kit up front
-TRD BBS Forged wheels
-275/70/18 Michelin LTX AT2 tires mounted and balanced

I am waiting for are the Blizzard Pearl door moulding pieces that will replace the Chrome.
I have a triple locked 1996 80 to play with offroad, so for now, this is about as far as I will go with the 200.
Is that a dealer order .......the Blizzard Pearl moulding pieces? If so, what are the part numbers and cost? Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom