What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (43 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice! I added this ladder to my wishlist!

Is it easy to mount accessories to this ladder or did you have to make modifications ?
The step rails and gas holder are about the only accessories I could find. I tie my kayak to it and use the ladder as a lifting spot. Super sturdy. The ladder was quite simple with many videos showing you the steps.

Collected some pinstripes. Always seems to happen more on the passenger side.

IMG_8150.jpeg

IMG_8151.jpeg

IMG_8153.jpeg

IMG_8154.jpeg

How do you like the ridge grapplers/what size? Any KO2 experience to compare them with??
I'm VERY happy with the Ridge Grapplers. @mcgaskins sold me on them. Size is LT285/70R18 E 127/124Q. They are pretty quiet on the highway. MPG has decreased but I also have added weight. No KO2 experience. Going to do my first 5 tire rotation on them in coming days.

How do you like the ridge grapplers/what size? Any KO2 experience to compare them with??

I ran the Ridge Grapplers on my 2017 4Runner and have the KO2's on my 2019 200 series. They performed about equally in winter/snowy conditions - maybe a slight advantage to the KO2's in unpacked/deeper stuff. Neither really impressed me for the packed Sierra snow I see out on the West Coast. I think the KO's are a bit quieter - but might be the better sound deadening on the TLC over a 4Runner.

Digging up an old reply, but I drove by what looked like your rig around 3p on Magnolia in Larkspur? Was looking good.
That was me getting a late afternoon burger fix! Say Hi next time, will be looking for you. Cheers

That was me getting a late afternoon burger fix! Say Hi next time, will be looking for you. Cheers
We’re moving into the area from the city! I’ll stop next time.

Alternator failed at 160k.
27060-38050 ordered and replaced this week. 4 hour job.

I'm not sure if it was a reman or new, purchased it directly from Toyota.

Loaded up for a long weekend with the wife. This is the first time we’ve taken the cruiser on a bike trip without the kids. Both bikes fit inside with lots of room to spare!

432BB4E2-FB1B-4C46-8CFB-97C8C9DFD039.jpeg

As of June 24,2020 they had not even been installed: @tampacruiser95 post

Maybe they don't even fit?

HTH
I ended up sending them back. Toyota dealer was going to take off my front bumper to do it and declined to take on the job. I bought them on Amazon, good quality in person.

are you worried?? I would be crapping my pants at the site of visible metal shavings!!!

No. Should I be? I presume this happens on every new car, Cruiser or otherwise. Nobody looks and the cartridge filter makes it easy!

I think you'll be fine. Normal flash and machining debris for new assemblies. That's why we have a filter. The particles have been caught by the filter, so it's not circulating. Once broken in and some thousands of miles in, shouldn't see anything any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom