What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (59 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where did you find the aftermarket flaps?
Rally Armor Universal Mud Flaps @AlabamaLX told me about them.

20190517_183749.jpg

Where did you buy the drawers and were they in stock ready to ship? I want to get drawers but can't wait for cruiserdave to build it, need it Asap!
Bought from Southern Off-Road in Pelham, AL. Ask for Danny and tell him I sent you. They can get the drawers the next business day.

My first post here in this thread...and my new-to-me 2001 project. First little improvements, new KM3 285 75R16, then off with the side steps. Tough dogs on the way from Australia and 865s from CA, so a little suspension refresher and lift on the way. A looooong way to go

20190511_201238.jpg

Last edited:
Does your part time 4wd kit have any transfer case mods or is it only front axle engagement hubs?

Do you notice an improvement in fuel economy?
FWIW I bought my rig without it having the front diff or CVs... still got 12mpg... it did have a little more pick up coming off the stop.

Probably a write up on this somewhere....

Fixed my VSC and ATRAC dash lights, been driving for 5 months with them on. Two local shops could not tell me what was wrong other than a c1207 code, (I believe) which is a "Park/Neutral safety switch. I read that you should not tinker with or replace this switch until you have (for some insane reason) checked your "D" and "N" lights in the instrument cluster. Sure enough mine where out. Replaced all 9 since I was in there, and presto! no more VSC/ATRAC lights!.

Easy job, could do it in 30 min if I had to go in again.

20190515_153443.jpg

20190515_145017.jpg

20190515_150046.jpg

20190515_150042.jpg

Decided I should pull on my front bumper filler to drag myself out from under the car. So I went to Harbor Freight and spent the $20 on a creeper I decided I didn't need last time I was there. This thing is made of some sort of saltine cracker material and doesn't look easily repairable. Now I need to fix, find a used one, or get a new one painted to match. Who know what glue will hold this space ice cream together.

View attachment 1975719View attachment 1975720
I have same truck mine broke as well. I removed it and am driving as is. but I am sure it could be epoxied very easily.\

Probably a write up on this somewhere....

Fixed my VSC and ATRAC dash lights, been driving for 5 months with them on. Two local shops could not tell me what was wrong other than a c1207 code, (I believe) which is a "Park/Neutral safety switch. I read that you should not tinker with or replace this switch until you have (for some insane reason) checked your "D" and "N" lights in the instrument cluster. Sure enough mine where out. Replaced all 9 since I was in there, and presto! no more VSC/ATRAC lights!.

Easy job, could do it in 30 min if I had to go in again.

View attachment 1979676

View attachment 1979677

View attachment 1979678

View attachment 1979679

I need to remove my gauge cluster and remove the "tail light out" warning light, drive me nuts since i installed LEDs tail lights.

I don't think so but that is from @TheForger's post.
@implayaz9 That is a LabRak antenna mount I purchased back in March of 2016. They are no longer in business and I believe the manufacturing rights were taking over by a man named Brad Davis. If I were to buy another I would get a Trail Taylor one in a heartbeat. No issues with this one at all it works perfectly, I just remember towards the end of LabRak’s time they were receiving some concerning customer service reports from members across several different forums.

Last edited:
You missed it by a whole lot, try again at 300K, be alert next time!

@beno just admitted it happened on his watch.

Why do spouses never pay attention to the important stuff?

Took it up over 9500’ with the family until it got too sketchy in the mud and snow- yes snow. Tried out the ATRAC for the first time.
AE8D933D-19A8-4BB1-9B74-B65B1D1FABDA.jpeg
9E730380-622C-40D1-B133-84B58BCEEC06.jpeg
FC280F27-524B-4A28-8109-17021A5B9F29.jpeg
2D9FCCFC-5243-4E60-96A0-AA018555C7C7.jpeg
New tires can’t come soon enough. This is all within 7 miles from home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom