What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (70 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lifted it and leveled it out some, still a 3/4" rake but that's enough for me.

47549601602_7ced043ee3_h.jpg

Cooler rack installed,Co2 power tank acquired, and DT headers installed this weekend. There is not an amount of money I would take to do that job again....also got my fishing rigged wave runner oil changed and cleaned up for fishing season.

View attachment 1952619

View attachment 1952620

View attachment 1952621

View attachment 1952622

View attachment 1952623
Sup neighbor?. Cooler rack is awesome 😎 and +1 for the rack on the wave runner.

How did I miss the Ironman bullbar install? Got any pics of the front end without the cooler mounted?

Bet it looks sweet with the headlights.

Also what’s the aluminum rail mounted to the top of the bull bar?

Sup neighbor?. Cooler rack is awesome 😎 and +1 for the rack on the wave runner.

How did I miss the Ironman bullbar install? Got any pics of the front end without the cooler mounted?

Bet it looks sweet with the headlights.

Also what’s the aluminum rail mounted to the top of the bull bar?
Hey man I have my fishing rod sand spikes mounted to the top of my bull bar for travel. They come off and go into the sand.
20190307_100255.jpg

Hey man I have my fishing rod sand spikes mounted to the top of my bull bar for travel. They come off and go into the sand. View attachment 1952864
That’s what’s up! (I see what you did there with the hood reflection 👍)

Throw back TOYOTA emblem with fj60 bucket headlights and a classic bullbar ... you made it look great and function great with all the fishing gear.

Well done, keep putting that 100 to work on the beach. I look forward to some pics with surf and sand in the background 🏖

Finally got my front diff fill plug off so I was able to change fluid for probably the first time in its life. All the other fluids got changed last week but the front diff plugs were frozen. But after soaking in PB blaster for a week they came right off. Also adjusted the emergency brake and greased the drive shaft. Drive shaft was bone dry. Can't think of much else to do before my long trip except an oil change. I will probably change out heater t's for peace of mind. Previous owner did change them out and I can tell they are pretty new but I figure for a few bucks it's probably worth it to knock it out.

Inception 1-up rack/wheelie bar

IMG_20190414_154610.jpg

IMG_20190414_154628.jpg

Last edited:
Dropped my LX off at my favorite local shop, with the following items boxed up in the back:

Just Differentials Nitro UCA
Trail Tailor Extended Sway Bar Links
Trail Tailor Diff Drop
Tough Dog Torsion Bars
Tough Dog 41mm Front Shocks
Tough Dog Dual Rate 0-600# 2” Rear Springs
Tough Dog 45mm Adjustable Rear Shocks

(I have thoroughly enjoyed the last 13 years with AHC, but it is time for it to go)

Dropped my LX off at my favorite local shop, with the following items boxed up in the back:

Trail Tailor Diff Drop
Tough Dog Torsion Bars

(I have thoroughly enjoyed the last 13 years with AHC, but it is time for it to go)
This should be good :popcorn:

Trail Tailor Diff Drop
Tough Dog Torsion Bars

Post pics when u are done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom