What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (53 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Went for a spin

image.jpg

Time for a winch. Thought I would run this thing out a little before I start to build. Lockers are blinking too. That's the next project. Wonder how big of a deal that will be

Finally took out my (non-working) OEM radio and installed a new head unit. Still haven't figured the new settings out. WHY do the instructions have ALL of these words and NO pictures?! :bang: My first time working working car electronics and soldering. Just about everything I do to this truck is something I've never done before, so I'm learning a LOT (Thanks to all of you kind folk), and can't wait to do more.
IMG_1396.JPG

I also rolled 170k miles over the weekend as we checked out all of the flooding on the Illinois River just outside of town. Here's to (at least) another 170k!
IMG_1395.JPG

Ahhhhhh you ruined it!!! No ford mistake crap noooooo!!!
So I guess you fall into the "hate it" group? :) Oh well. I did lots of "research" in Australia last week and this one has the best lines that match the rest of the truck and the scoops they're using on the Turbo Diesels in OZ. At least from the ones I was able to find.

The 80 was out of commission for the weekend

N9h1oGmh.jpg

So we took the mall crawler

ifCFOJGh.jpg

And went to play in California's puddles

7SJfxUGh.jpg

Hard to believe this is the same reservoir back in '07

yoRbgdr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom