What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (118 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my window to roll up lol, new fox shocks in the front, new front windshield washer pump, cleaned sprayer nozzles, and replaced wiper blades so now I can clean my windshield.

Got my window to roll up lol, new fox shocks in the front, new front windshield washer pump, cleaned sprayer nozzles, and replaced wiper blades so now I can clean my windshield.
What shock was on front, how old were they & can you tell any difference?

took a few pics of LC on a snowy day ;)
20150124_100225.jpg

What shock was on front, how old were they & can you tell any difference?
they were procomp shocks, I don't know how old they were I just got the truck a couple months ago. They still seemed like they were in decent shape but the fox shocks seem much better. The truck doesn't seem to rock side to side as much now.

Adjusted the slack out of my throttle cable. Never noticed how sloppy my gas peddle was, so much better now!

camped then wheeling

z.jpg
z2.jpg

installed a smaller 3.0 Supercharger pulley from Pulley boys instead of the larger 3.2 stock pulley. this will increase the boost about 40% (7lbs vs 5 lbs)

pulley.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Installed a set of cloth seats. Love the look and comfort of the cloth. Interior is about where I want it.

Installed a "custom" cargo mat in the back this afternoon. I picked up a DeeZee universal bed liner for ~$80 at a local Tractor Supply this afternoon. It appears to be a fairly rugged product. I cut the 4'X8'X3/8" liner down to an overall dimesion of 45"X58" and trimmed it up from there. I have a 3'X4' piece left over for some future project. While it didn't come out perfect, it will work just fine for what I need.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Those look great, any info on them?

Those seats are from a non-US right hand drive 80. I bought them from a fellow mudder. They are heated as well. Just got wire them up.

Just got back from a nice day out at my property. Road was a bit ruff getting out there with all the recent rain. The wife was working so it was just me and my stepsons. We got to do man things like make spears, play horseshoes, and shoot guns. Truck got us there and back in comfort. 100 miles round trip. I wanted to camp last night but one of the boys was getting over a cold yesterday so we couldn't make it happen.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1422231371.909477.jpg

Started the wiring of the S-Pod and all the damn LED's....... got the switch setup figured out and started running wires until I realized I am out of 12-4 ..... need that for the rack. Hoping it gets here Wed along with a few extra lights to finish off the rock lights.... have yet to tackle the ditch light mounts... need to read up more on that.

The S-Pod is really well executed.... expensive but worth it IMHO.....

Iphone Jan 22 2015 022.JPG
Iphone Jan 22 2015 022.JPG
Iphone Jan 22 2015 023.JPG
Iphone Jan 22 2015 023.JPG
S-pod switch pics 001.JPG
S-pod switch pics 002.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom