What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Changed out her wheels and tires.
Before:
IMG_0801_zps482cd9db.jpg

After:
IMG_0852_zpsc38892a4.jpg

That is one sweet cruiser. IMO the black wheels look better. I'm usually anti black wheels but with the orange paint and black flares it just works perfectly.
Changed out her wheels and tires.
Before:

After:

That is one sweet cruiser. IMO the black wheels look better. I'm usually anti black wheels but with the orange paint and black flares it just works perfectly.

X2. Personally, I think it look better before.

Pat

Thx. The 18" black wheels were just too "RBP" for my style. Plus the ProComps just don't compare to my MTR's. I want less wheel and more rubber, and the more utilitarian look is my style.

I think the new ones look better too. I also prefer more "utilitarian" or even just closer to stock look for most things.

I wish there was an aftermarket front bumper that looks similar to stock but much stronger and with a hidden winch mount. Rear too, although the rear side protection really is necessary with how much the tail sticks out.

- Blacked out the grille and trim pieces up front.
- Removed the chrome from the front bumper.
- Installed depo smoked tail lamps.

Grille Before:

After:

(I edited and "blurred" my plates in those two rear pics, thanks photobucket) :meh:

Ordered some nice additions for the rig....ARB Deluxe Bar front bumper, Badlands 12,000lb winch, and 5 Nitto Trail Grappler's in 35x12.5r17.

Went wheeling. All pics from the same day, TSF Brown's Camp.

My littlest one sporting his MT t-shirt.

Man, I need to get up to browns camp!!

Did some beach Cruisin.

ForumRunner_20130217_224530.jpg

ForumRunner_20130217_224600.jpg

ForumRunner_20130217_224530.jpg

ForumRunner_20130217_224600.jpg

Built some drawers for it and took a lot of beer breaks on the tailgate in the process.

ACC Toyota coozie sure is handy!

DRAWER7.jpg

BEERBREAK.jpg

Installed Metal Tech sliders... Up next - Redneck Enginuitive Belly Pan !!

Slider 1.jpg

Slider 2.jpg

Looks nice! You guys are so lucky. You can play in the snow just by going up in the mountains then back to nice warm temps when you're done.. I'm tired of winter here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using IH8MUD

I know! We had to look pretty hard to find some snow to play in. It's been a pretty dry year. A lot of y'all probably go thru more more snow just to get to work. But for me it was just fine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom