What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (55 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was just wondering how my rig was coming along, and this popped up on IG.
1640138841177.png

1640138929781.png

1640138973678.png

when you sleep in your RTT where does your dog sleep?
if it’s above freezing, they sleep in the back seat area in an Orvis hammock. If it’s below freezing, they sleep with us in the tent, and everybody’s warmer as a result. I’ve come to appreciate the radiant body heat they put off on two dog nights.

grumble grumble stupid log4j crap
LOL man that killed my Friday. We were able to patch about 300 apps in just a few hours. Our detection combined with CD made for quick patching. We spent most of the time just scanning the s*** out of everything and blocking ingress/egress to mitigate. Now they keep finding more issues with the patched versions. grrr.

if it’s above freezing, they sleep in the back seat area in an Orvis hammock. If it’s below freezing, they sleep with us in the tent, and everybody’s warmer as a result. I’ve come to appreciate the radiant body heat they put off on two dog nights.
Agreed. My dog sleeps with me in my normal tent and gets up in my hammock when it's cold.

My thanks giving fix a thon is now bleeding into a Christmas and new years fix a thon. Decided to poke at the rust spot on the driver side rocker. Turns out, the rear seatbelt was badly rusted as well, a must check if you have not already. So… I started cutting… And cutting… then Panel beating and bending. I think is was 10ish individual parts that I ended up making and welding back in. I also reproduce half the body mount on the back side and the small structure parts inside the rocker. I think it will turn out pretty nice in the end. I will update when it’s done. I’m sure there are better ways to do this, but it’s what I came up with here. Lots of seam sealer to cover the welds in the wheel well and under the truck. If there is interest I can share more photos as well

View attachment 2869857

View attachment 2869858

View attachment 2869859

View attachment 2869860

View attachment 2869861

View attachment 2869862

View attachment 2869863
A little bondo and some primer. And it looks pretty good. I was not able to keep that factory seam but I bet no one will notice. Waiting in raptor liner to blend it all together. I suppose I should do the other side while I’m at it here. This is good practice for my super rusty ‘60.

7B2F2DDC-CD02-4FB2-A65D-BA91C80E9955.jpeg

9F4076FF-71D6-42B6-A669-840DF016B00A.jpeg

Anyone know why my 40th emblem appears to be melting all of a sudden or how to prevent it from continuing? Truck hasn't really been sitting out in the sun recently

1640297372493.png

Dad "hey Sar, want to go to the mountains and see if it snowed?"

Sar "can we get cocoa"

Dad "of course!"

Sar "let's go"

Obviously I forgot the name of this site, but alas...;)

IMG_20211223_130514.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom